Author Topic: The terrible twins and Charlie  (Read 1927 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
The terrible twins and Charlie
« on: April 26, 2011, 15:55:40 »
Charlie is still going strong at 18/19 years, although he moans a lot at night, but is not in pain as he purrs as well as moans.  Who said cats can't communicate, Dulce found this sleeping place under the shed roof, so dry if it rains, and obviously told Gabanna, the other twin.  Gabanna who mainly stays in his house since he got run over, and Dulce comes here or next door where he has hiding places.  Owner said one of them bought a rat in their house the other day, how lovely.  Glad it wasn't here or I would have screamed and screamed, the pigeon was bad enough.  My son's new girlfriend has got a new kitten and there is one more from the same mother at £20, but my OH said NO, NO, NO.  Don't think it would be fair on Charlie as he quite likes Dulce, hates Gabanna and not sure he would like a kitten.

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: The terrible twins and Charlie
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 07:48:28 »
Ahhh...nothing looks sweeter than sleeping pets and kids... ;D And then they wake...
I'm not sure which is which..but neither is looking that old...no grey hair at all!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 14:13:06 »
The pictures are of the terrible twins (Dulce and Gabanna), Dulce got their first and told Gabanna. who come in the garden for peace and quiet.  They (supposedly) live at the end adjoining house.  The twins are probably about 2 years old now and have always come here since kittens, hence my getting in trouble when the owners threatened me with the police. Think we are on speaking terms now as they come and ask for their ball back (their children), and apologised for throwing a lot of top soil and tree roots over our back wall.  The picture below is Charlie (the 19 year old cat) my cat, he doesn't go out much.  Think we may have to get him a cat stair lift (joking) but apart from that and the moaning he seems OK.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 14:19:04 »
Ahh... ;D Nope..Charlie doesn't look old ..he looks like you've just woken him up.."how dare you disturb me"..is he crumpy? ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal