Author Topic: Inspiration for a garden  (Read 1368 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Inspiration for a garden
« on: March 13, 2011, 07:26:55 »
This was going to be a hard one given the emotions that are likely to arise. But it should be a good one.

http://www.sapphyr.net/songlyrics/jamesingram-rememberthedream.htm

http://www.bbcgardenersworldlive.com/remember-dream-garden-sponsored-macmillan#overlay-context=show-highlights/show-gardens

Oh, we do like a challenge, but this took a couple of months to come up with. Key lines of the lyrics will be arranged around the garden. What do you think.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: Inspiration for a garden
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 09:32:07 »
looks really good, Ace.
A lovely place to remember people in  :)

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:03:48 »
I like the shape, but if was me I'd have(but what do i know) put the pond in front of the seat so you could sit and watch the fish/pondlife.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 10:12:51 »
I like the shape, but if was me I'd have(but what do i know) put the pond in front of the seat so you could sit and watch the fish/pondlife.

It's a show garden for 100 years of macmillan nurses to go on display at Gardeners World live and the pond will be for people to toss in a few coins. But it would have been nice to sit on the seat and dip your toes on a hot day. Perhaps with those little fishes for a pedicure that is all the rage now ;D

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 20:32:36 »

It's a show garden for 100 years of macmillan nurses to go on display at Gardeners World live and the pond will be for people to toss in a few coins. But it would have been nice to sit on the seat and dip your toes on a hot day. Perhaps with those little fishes for a pedicure that is all the rage now ;D

;D

rugbypost

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 21:34:48 »
REALLY NICE :) :) :)
m j gravell

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 22:42:02 »
That's beautiful!

It interprets the song title perfectly - a place for quiet remembering and with a dream-like quality.

Just lovely!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal