Author Topic: RANT  (Read 5414 times)

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
Re: RANT
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 11:41:36 »
I dont bother going on to the pavement to go round red lights when I can can just cycle straight through them.

::)

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 12:40:59 »
Well I thought if we were all posting a load of old tosh then I might as well join in!  ;)
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 14:35:19 »
Well I thought if we were all posting a load of old tosh then I might as well join in!  ;)

That was why I joied in!

gp.girl

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 16:43:39 »
I've got a lovely offroad cyclepath for my commute. Paid for by council tax payers like myself. Just because most of the lazy T**TS can't be bothered to use it isn't my fault. Dog owners exempted although if you think wearing dark clothes and not carrying a torch at night is a good idea do get a white dog at least I won't run it over.

Quite willing to pay VED at £0, cost to motorist £2.50 admin per bike. Sounds like a great idea to but only if you failed maths.

Last year red lights run 0 time on pavement about 10 minutes no pedestrians to run over. Cut up every other week, prats on mobiles 2 ( one was driving a lorry with the other hand gesturing for crying out loud ) Idiots beeping horns because you won't let them overtake dangerously in the roadworks or cycle on the pavement to let them though ( this really was suggested by the driver ) 1

Well f**k me I walk to work, why don't you put your heads together and find a way to tax me, spring can't come quick enough.   :( :( :(

PLEASE don't encourage them  ;)
A space? I need more plants......more plants? I need some space!!!!

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 18:17:45 »

The majority of vehicles that are kept in museums or in private collections are insured in one way or another, but I do agree Ace if you are person that keeps a car for what ever purpose without insurance on the front of your house off the road I would also RANT, :)

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 09:18:52 »

That was why I joied in!
Nothing new there then.. ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal