Author Topic: All cleaned up  (Read 3687 times)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: All cleaned up
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2010, 19:31:45 »
Hope it all goes well.  At least you'll not be able to chase the nurses around benny hill style for the first few days! :P

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2010, 12:31:11 »
Good luck with your knee op Ace. Will make the world of difference to you once it is done. best wishes and a swift recover,    :-* busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 13:12:04 »
Thank you to some of you ;) for your kind words. Tonight will be the knees last weekend alive so we are going to have a bit of a do and celebrate its life. I will try and remember the exotic far away places it has traveled and the erotic places where it met other knees (Shhh) we won't go to deeply into that otherwise two knees very nearby will get rather annoyed.

There will be gutters it has crawled along, there will be highways that it cruised along in the breeze, there will be decks it knelt on to scrub, unfortunately altars and hassocks are a long way down the list. There will be 3 proposals to sort of remember, (that could be why it wore out ;D)

So raise a glass tonight and toast ACE's Knee Its been very faithful and stuck with me all my life, even when I've been up to my knees in the proverbial, although it always seem to go missing after a tincture or two it was always there the next morning to help me crawl home.

Remember this is no ordinary run of the mill knee, it has been places some of you have only dreamed about.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 13:16:14 »
You might as well give them a good send off , they have been up to all sorts of badness over the years I'm sure, I hope their replacements will be up to the taxing task of keeping up with you! ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 13:27:30 »
I shall definitely raise a glass to the knee tonight, ACE - in fact I might not even wait until tonight ;D.  Good luck with the rehab (of the knee, I mean ;)).
War on slugs and snails!!

calendula

• Hectare
  • learn to love your weeds (saddleworth)
    • homeopathy
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 16:51:35 »
bet he's only doing it for the morphine, imagine Ace gardening on that  ;D

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 12:11:14 »
Ace, we raised a glass to your knee last night......well, several glasses actually, which I thought was appropriate having seen them  ;)
Wishing you all the best for the 28th - and will be waiting with trepidation for your account of the proceedings.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 12:30:00 »
Good luck for Thursday then Ace.  Do you have to go across the water to have it done or is there a suitable hospital in the Isle of Wight? 

I will drink to your knee tonight.   ;D

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 18:29:14 »
Good Luck Ace hope all goes well. Hurry back to A4A we love your posts. lynn & rick xxx

SMP1704

• Hectare
  • Isleworth, Middlesex
    • Allotment Life
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 18:52:15 »
To your knee, ACE - glass is raised right now.  Off for a refill so that your knee has a proper toasting ;D ;D

All the best

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal