Author Topic: Titan-Pro Rotavator  (Read 4247 times)

DonAntonio

Titan-Pro Rotavator
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:44:05 »
Hello I'm new to this site i was wondering if anyone can help me i recently purchased a Titan-Pro TP1100B 9HP Diesel Tiller-Rotavator for my vineyard in spain unfortunatley after getting it there i cant seem to get it started my battery is full charged on it and it wont turn over with the key, also when i pull the pull start it just locks up and won't pull at first i thought it might be the clutch dragging i was going to losen it a bit but its awkward to get at, and as for the key start i'm not sure maybe a fuse or a wiring fault any help would be really appreciated here is the website i bought it of and the model http://www.titan-pro.co.uk/details.aspx?p=175

ipt8

• Hectare
Re: Titan-Pro Rotavator
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 00:05:32 »
Check battery is charged if it has one. Check that everything is in neutral not set to drive in case it has a safety device.  If it is diesel it probably has a pull to stop button or lever, this stops the fuel supply. Often you have to physically push the button/lever back to allow the fuel through again. Has the fuel tank got a fuel stop tap and if so have you opened it.
Hows that for starters?

ipt8

• Hectare
Re: Titan-Pro Rotavator
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 00:11:32 »
I see it also has a hand pull start. Try all the other things I suggested and then try the hand pull. A diesel engine is very powerful so pull gently to take up all the slack, then one almighty pull as hard and fast as you can. You will need to do this at least three or four times, or more as the first few pulls just draw the fuel though the system.

Let us know how you get on.

Dont forget never let diesel engines run out of fuel or they get air in the system and then wont start and need to be bled, which eases the air out of the system.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal