Author Topic: Win the opportunity to live and work on your own small farm for a year.  (Read 1567 times)

detailista

• Half Acre
I received this in my staff newsletter

Thinking about a rural idyll?

A new BBC farming and small holding series is looking for ten couples who would like to grasp the opportunity to change their lives forever and run a farm or small holding. You’ll learn all the basics before decamping to a farm in the beautiful British countryside where you’ll be challenged in all areas of farm life, from animal husbandry to coping with the unpredictable summer weather. The winning pair will get the opportunity to live and work on their own small farm.

Send an email with your name to farm@splashmediatv.co.uk for an application form. The deadline for applications is 28 April 2010.

Good luck anyone who fancies it!   :D

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
I was 'phoned up by the BBC about this... and passed the details onto the Committee.... as I'm no longer one of the elite........  :-X

elvis2003

• Hectare
i was passed this too,couldnt bear the thought of being away from my lottie for that long ! ;)
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

PurpleHeather

• Hectare
Sadly the link is just the e-mail address (if you use internet explorer e-mail and most of us do not) and gives no info at all.

detailista

• Half Acre
Sadly the link is just the e-mail address (if you use internet explorer e-mail and most of us do not) and gives no info at all.

If anyone wants to message me with their email addresses I can send them the application form - it has a bit more info on there.

detailista

• Half Acre
melbourne12 your inbox  here is full but I've sent you the info by email.

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales

bazzysbarn

• Half Acre
Id apply but im a bit tied up with things at the mo! Unless someone will look after my chicks, do 4 plots of allotment, finishing sorting the garden out, take my mother out for her weekly trip, feed my 15 yearold son etc. etc .etc. ;D

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
mmm, wonder if my OH would mind if I disappeared with a friend for 6 weeks-I know he wouldn't do it! ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal