Author Topic: I'm being haunted  (Read 1176 times)

ACE

• Hectare
I'm being haunted
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:45:35 »
My life is being ruined by the presence of a malign supernatural being. It jumps out at me unexpectedly, often whilst I am passing a mirror, when it replaces my image with a grotesque fat balding toothless caricature of me.
It hides my tools so that I can't find them; they are definitely not where I left them.
It takes money out of my wallet.
It drinks my bottles of beer so that I often have none left for myself.
It has somehow gained access to my banking facilities, invisibly withdrawing funds so that I never have as much as I should have; it loads my credit card with unwanted purchases.
It tampers with my clothes, shrinking them so that they no longer fit my slim frame. And it can change them into no-longer-fashionable styles.
It seems to drink diesel from my pickup, and bizarrely also petrol from the harley It has messed with my clocks, watches, and calendars so that I never have enough time to get things done, it's always later than I thought. And a year, that used to be a leisurely affair, now hurtles by.
It messes with my memory so that I can't recall things that I know I once knew.

any body else get this happing to em? or is it just me.........

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: I'm being haunted
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 07:59:25 »
Yes...and nothing supernatural for me....it's called husband ...
he drinks my vine, he hides my tools. he quite happily spends my money and I never seem to have much time left for the things...
..yep sound familiar...It's man being.. :o ;)

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:39:07 »
same thing happened to me. I used to get a bit jealous, as it seemed to be having a better time than me, but now giving it a closer look I can see it isn't, and I feel a bit sorry for the poor bu**er

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 09:27:05 »
What is really spooky...when I see that malign supernatural being volunteering for allotment shift over round of golf :o ;D
..that is promised for tomorrow... ::)..aww...I like my ghost..really...

GrannieAnnie

• Hectare
  • in Delaware, USA growing zone 6 or 7
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:40:16 »
My husband's super-natural being is the troubling one. He couldn't find his car keys one afternoon and went hunting for them, decided he might have left them in the garage.

Yup. They were in the car and the car was still running! It had been running since the night before when he came home from a meeting.

The only good thing, it probably gassed any mice living out there- to the cost of a quarter tank of gas.
The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:17 »
Sorry to hear this fat boy but its callled age me ol son.     ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 10:52:06 »
My ghost is very annoying indeed.  It hid my car keys and after ages in the dark trying to find them, I found it had hung them around my neck. 

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 13:23:42 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D sorry ACE - it's something you're going to have to live with.

Tricia

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 14:56:15 »
Brilliant Ace. I don't like going past a mirror in my specs :o. My OH is very helpful. He tidies up, empties the dish washer, generally MOVES things. The problem is he has no idea where to & then denies ever doing it. He also denies he owes me lots of money ;D.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 15:37:22 »
 Ace, your supernatural being has a twin who must live here, everywhere i go he has been even left a cake in the oven without telling me today while i was in the garden busy. ;D ;D ;D.
Just gets into my memory & now i wonder how i am going to manage to make the calls i have to make,  the appointments i have to keep.
Maybe i need to eat more fish!!!!!!!!.
I do not know why he has to shrink all my nice clothes  ;D.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal