Author Topic: New Competition, submit your entries!  (Read 3164 times)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
New Competition, submit your entries!
« on: September 24, 2009, 21:21:21 »
Ok, let's have a new competition  :D

The subject, as chosen by the last winner, Tee Gee, is to be "View from the back door."

From your own back door would be nice but I guess any back door is ok!  ;D

Please send your piccies to savageblue67@yahoo.co.uk - and because I have my dizzy moments, please don't forget to include your A4A name with the pic, LOL!

Shall we say a week for submissions because then I can post them all the week I go away and leave members to vote until I get back a week later.

Submit now, submissions close Wednesday 29th September (that'll give me Thursday to put them up!)

Please let me know if I've missed out any info.  Thanks :)

Edit:  It has been pointed out to me that there has previously been a competition entitled ‘view from the back door’ so can I just point out that all entries must be NEW entries and not previously submitted pictures.  Thanks and sorry for the mix up (not off to a very good start!)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 22:23:59 by SamLouise »

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: New Competition, submit your entries!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 21:36:30 »
Are you going to allow the same images to be entered from this subject last time (hint - Tee Gee won  ;) )

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 16:46:09 »
Are you going to allow the same images to be entered from this subject last time (hint - Tee Gee won  Wink )

Ahhhhhhhhh! Methinks you have that wrong Ceres  ;) I won a 'macro' picture and Ken left my current idea ( Back door views) in his poll file on future subjects!

So I just went for that as this had the most votes  8)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 23:17:36 »
It's going very sloooooow this time around - are you all missing Ken?  ;D

Come now, peeps, I'm sure there's lots of you with lovely views from your back doors!  :D

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 23:31:31 »

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:31:13 »
Wow!! what a memory Ceres

I have all on these days remembering what I did an hour ago let alone a year ago (September 28, 2008,) :-\

But point taken!

........and no I won't be using that one again it has been deleted from my files (I think!)

But sorry to say I will be using the same back garden and a very similar view again. ;D......I have no choice.........I can't afford to move ;)

But just for you I will do this;  The picture above is viewing to the right of my back door the next time I will use a picture viewing to the left and it will be very recent!

I have to add; glad you raised that picture again it has proved what I thought...........my garden looked better last year than this.

In fact! I am planning on making a number of changes next month in preparation for next year!

So thanks for the assistance!

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 00:26:19 »
Eeeek!  I think the deadline will have to be extended as so far I've not received enough entries to make a competition! 

Remember it doesn't have to be the back door to your garden; any back door view is acceptable  :D

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 14:36:14 »
Wow!! what a memory Ceres
I

Selective memory only Tee Gee!  If it had been any other subject, it wouldn't have registered at all.  But I recall being very envious of the views in the images so it 'stuck'.  I'm sure there's no restriction on using the same door/view  ;)  ;)  ;)

calendula

• Hectare
  • learn to love your weeds (saddleworth)
    • homeopathy
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 11:21:32 »
boo hoo missed it, took some nice night shots last night  :'(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal