Author Topic: Charlie's new friend  (Read 3014 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Charlie's new friend
« on: September 02, 2009, 20:35:53 »
Charlie was very upset when Zorba was ill and had to go to the vet and be put to sleep, he cried and cried.  Now the terrible twins have moved in at the back of my garden, and the girl twin came in my house and tore my net curtains in the bedrooms (must have got frightened), she has now taken over Charlie's shed and comes and pinches his food.  They have young children and the terrible twins find it is quieter to sleep in my garden or next door.  We think that Zorba liked it so much here that he has come back as a kitten.  Pictures not too good as terrible twin still a bit scared of me and Charlie, but think they will be friends soon.  First picture Charlie and Zorba asleep on settee.  Charlie is asleep on my lap reading this, but at least he has stopped wailing at night.

Sholls

• Acre
Re: Charlie's new friend
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 20:53:23 »
A bereaved cat is a painful sight, so I'm glad to hear Charlie is on his way to making a new feline friend. :)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Charlie's new friend/rival/enemy
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:41:00 »
This kitten is so funny, it comes in the cat flap and eats Charlie's food.  It has spotted the bathroom window is usually open (downstairs bathroom) so can come in there and knock everything off the shelf.  After sleeping on Charlie's shed it has now found a new place.  At least Argos plastic greenhouses have some use, I think Zorba used to sleep on the top of the old one before it collapsed.  I just thought this photo was so funny, very cheeky kitten/cat and so much like Zorba, he has come back as a kitten, but can't be his kittens as he was neutered.  She is half of the terrible twin cats that live at the back of our house, but as they have young children, obviously comes here for peace and quiet.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 13:03:58 »
Lovely story Borlotti and lovely cats
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 17:01:57 »
Is this kitten/cat being fed, or is she just greedy, is desperate for food.  Comes in the cat flap and eats food here twice a day, even if I squirt it with water it comes back.  Looks like I have got myself a new cat, and the lady owner did knock and tell me off for feeding it, but it comes in the cat flap.  Any suggestions.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Re: Charlie's new friend/rival/enemy
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 14:22:22 »
She is half of the terrible twin cats that live at the back of our house, but as they have young children, obviously comes here for peace and quiet.

The opposite is happening to my son in his new house.  A  young cat has started coming to his garden and into the house and plays with my 3 year old granddaughter.  Eva is thrilled and is very gentle with the cat so that's not a problem.  She's been saying for ages that she wanted a pet, but she wanted a real live Panda, not a cat!

Lovely photos of your 'new' cat.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 17:26:03 »
Caught on camera. Poor Charlie, someone has been taking his food. 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal