Author Topic: De-Ville & Ganjah  (Read 2396 times)

Ozzy

De-Ville & Ganjah
« on: September 20, 2004, 20:42:37 »

Ganjah is the tabby and does not share the cat-nip mahn, is why De-Ville is lookin a  bit miffed.. cant blame him..   Ganjah used to be called by his previous slave,  and get a load of this... Fluffy, and he sure lets me know he appreciates the name change,,  ::) ::) ::) De-Ville was called Hopscotch.. which is okay but get a load of that boat on him.... is pure evil lol... hence De-Ville... ;)

Ozzy

:-*

This is the edit I laid that floor last summer/spring?? only took me 15 hours...  ::) ::) ::)....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 20:47:58 by Ozzy »

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
Re:De-Ville & Ganjah
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 21:36:33 »
Gorgeous cats Ozzy, the floor isnt looking too bad either  ;D ;)
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 22:18:26 »
I like your names better Ozzy, suited down to the new floor. Ganjah looks too bossy but De-Ville can cross my path anytime ;D

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 23:53:48 »
Beautiful cats, Ozzy.  Very handsome both of them but I think De-Ville would be a perfect match for my little Belle who also has a bit of the evil eye about her! :o

« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 23:54:26 by Wicker »
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

Ozzy

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 00:30:07 »
Haahaa Wicker...

see De-ville is relishing in the possibillities and is brushing up on his French :o :o :o

god this cat is meantal... sometimes he just zooms across the room doing 90mph-ish and then straight up the curtains and dives off the top.. gonna have to catch him but they are hard to photgraph..

ozzy

:-* :-* :-*

« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 00:30:41 by Ozzy »

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 10:59:48 »
Great looking cats Ozzy :D  De-ville sure does look evil - love the tongue ::) ;) :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Kerry

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 18:07:08 »
beeeyoootiful cats! and very practised at posing for pictures i see.
when our scanner is working will post pictures of my 2 girlcats. i knew that cats were supposed to like 'catnip', have a friend whose cat is very keen on it! can smell it a mile off!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal