Author Topic: finally decided to go public  (Read 3981 times)

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: finally decided to go public
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:56:34 »
Very professional- will go backlater for aproper look, don't wanttomiss the sunshine!

lolabelle

• Hectare
  • nero
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 13:39:23 »
Had a quick look looks good will go back when the sun stops shineing  ;D ;D

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 13:59:47 »
sat down this afternoon to look at your blog. It's really good, i like lots of pictures and it had sound too :)  It kept asking me for my logging  details but i couldn't work out how to set up an account!!

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 16:41:55 »
thanks everyone for your kind words i took a while to work up the nerve to go public.

Twoflower not sure why its asking you to st up details as the blog is public viewing so anyone on the net has access but if you are trying to get into the Me But A Little Bit More In Depth section it won't let you as i haven't reached the right frame of mind to share these personal thoughts :).

thanks again guys for taking a look :D.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 17:07:30 »
You have a wonderful way with words - thank you for sharing  :) :) :)
The Tuscan Beaneater

KathrynH

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 19:37:12 »
Wow, I'm impressed! This is a lovely blog and I'm sure I will look in on it regularly. I do envy you being able to tend your plants every day. My busy working schedule means I can only really get to the allotment at weekends and even then usually only on a Sunday but with the lighter evenings now here I'm really going to try to make the effort to get there to do a bit of watering in the evenings - if the rain doesn't beat me to it!

Your blog will be an inspiration to push me a bit harder.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 20:33:50 »
Very professional blog! Well done! ;D
I liked the b/f bit.......but as a midwife I would approve eh! ;)
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 20:39:41 »
Thats probperly what it is then.

Yes i liked that bit, but i think for nine years you should get a medal!!!!!!!!!! I only managed the first year for each of my three girls, after that toooooo many teeth ;D

thifasmom

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 23:40:25 »
You have a wonderful way with words - thank you for sharing  :) :) :)

thanks asbean you don't know what those words mean to me but they have touched me in a really healing way thanks :-*.

Wow, I'm impressed! This is a lovely blog and I'm sure I will look in on it regularly. I do envy you being able to tend your plants every day. My busy working schedule means I can only really get to the allotment at weekends and even then usually only on a Sunday but with the lighter evenings now here I'm really going to try to make the effort to get there to do a bit of watering in the evenings - if the rain doesn't beat me to it!

the blog and the garden has certainly linked arms and have kept me on my toes in doing them both :).

i know exactly what you mean about work interfering with my life ;), its a struggle at the moment living on one salary but my state of mind was screaming for some TLC and so work had to take a serious backseat or the things i really loved IE my family would have suffered ykwim :-\.

at the moment we are all happier for it even though a bit strapped for cash but that life :)

Yes i liked that bit, but i think for nine years you should get a medal!!!!!!!!!! I only managed the first year for each of my three girls, after that toooooo many teeth ;D

well guys to be honest i did have a break when it all disappeared at two months preggers with the second and so the nine years are shared between the two girls the last one is holding down the fort in that respects and the older thinks it her job every now and again to act like she can't survive unless she restarts, as if ::) :D

THE MASTER

• Half Acre
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 01:22:16 »

not being funny  but in the time it took you to write the above you could have weeded or dug a 5foot bed or planted 10 potatoes .  etc blahh blahh
HE WHO DARES WINS !!!

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:03 »
Wll done, you've obviously put a lot of thought and work into it - just like your garden !

thifasmom

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 10:53:44 »
thanks 1066.

thifasmom

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 10:55:57 »

not being funny  but in the time it took you to write the above you could have weeded or dug a 5foot bed or planted 10 potatoes .  etc blahh blahh

considering she posted a reply after 19.30 in the evening i think shes allowed some rest time dont yah think >:(

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 11:25:55 »
And time to eat all those lovely veggies.
On the other hand what about buying one of those lamps/torches that you can wear on your head - perfect for the night shift  ;D

thifasmom

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 11:50:18 »
On the other hand what about buying one of those lamps/torches that you can wear on your head - perfect for the night shift  ;D

certainly worth a try ;D  ;D

lolabelle

• Hectare
  • nero
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 11:53:01 »

surely thats perfect for slug/snail hunting ;D

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 14:39:55 »

Now there is a thought.........OH has one of those I could borrow...... ;D ;D ;D
That would give the foxes a turn!

If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal