Author Topic: having a break for easter  (Read 1512 times)

ACE

• Hectare
having a break for easter
« on: April 07, 2009, 21:02:59 »
I'm off on an early ferry tomorrow for a few days rest. So watch out for the caravan with red chandeliers on the road between Southampton and Lyme Regis, stopping near Bere Regis for a couple of days so I can take OH to Monkey World. She follows the programme on the telly and wants to go and see it for real. That's her wedding anniversary treat. (who says romance is dead ;D)

Meeting friends at Lyme, concertina and beer packed, so a lively Easter weekend is anticipated. Might keep the neighbours awake so they will have to bring their own beer and join in.

Sparkly

• Hectare
    • Flixton Band (Manchester)
Re: having a break for easter
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 21:06:07 »
s so I can take OH to Monkey World. She follows the programme on the telly and wants to go and see it for real. That's her wedding anniversary treat/

Excellent let us know what monkeyworld is like. I like the show too.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 21:09:29 »
I like Lyme,bit hilly,good exercise ;D

Have a great time ;D

flowerofshona2007

• Hectare
  • Flowerofshona
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 09:28:56 »
Wave as you pass Bournemouth  ;D

shadowdragon

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 23:11:35 »
And give a two fingered salute to the M27, was the bane of my life for a few years...especially when they did the resurfacing a few years back!!  >:(

Ho and tell the "New Forest" I miss her, and so do the dogs  :'(
People kept saying I had lost the plot, but found it again when I got my Allotment.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 09:49:57 »
Well, you're full of surprises! Thort you were going to say that you were going to take The Ayatolla to Monkey World - and leave her there! :-[ ::)

Now then, a game to play on the busy roads for ya. Drive at a steady 29mph & after, say, 20 miles, pull over and count the tailback behind you. Then start up and do it all over again...and again...and..

And then come back and tell us your highest score 8)

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 10:27:04 »
wave to me too im in exeter not far fromm lyme regis

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 20:04:06 »
Well, I waved to everyone and only the bleeding monkeys waved back.  But lovely weather, found a nice little camping spot near Lyme Regis

Sat there in the evening drinking our sundowners watching this

What more could you ask for.

Now then Mss Bucket, I do consider others if I am holding them up and will often pull over to let them go racing on their way.

Sparkly, monkeys do not excite me, and there is no bar, but OH loved every minute of it and was talking to the people she had seen on the show, saying hello the Seamus, Charlie, (she hopes) and all the other reprobates. So if you like that sort of thing get on down there.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 21:02:57 »
HIYA! Welcome back! Beautiful pictures 8) Have some good sessions with yer squeeze-box then?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal