Author Topic: FREE 13 hens  (Read 2320 times)

lincolnlad

• Not So New ...
FREE 13 hens
« on: February 25, 2009, 16:52:39 »
i have 13 hens that really need to be rehomed as soon as possible, the girls are ex battery ,they are 3 years old, they have been really good layers,but over the past four months they are only laying 3 to 4 eggs a day, so if you only want a few eggs a day then they are the birds for you, they have really good characters and really friendly, we are in lincoln and they will need to be collected, we want them to go to a good home,and not to someone who is going to try and eat them, but they make great friends and they will come to the fence to see what you are putting in for them,they eat anything. cheers buster
happy weeding cheers buster

Buster54

• Acre
Re: FREE 13 hens
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 18:45:21 »
Hi one of my allotment buddy's may be able to take them he said he wanted to get some more(he already has 30)he has plenty of land for them to roam ,wont be able to contact him till tomorrow morning at 10.30am but will make it a point first thing,that's if you don't get any offers your way,his chickens roam free all day an locked up at night,will leave PM my number  if you can leave me one will call you tomorrow either way
Regards Dave
I'm not the Messiah - I'm a very naughty boy."

lincolnlad

• Not So New ...
Re: FREE 13 hens
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 20:53:16 »
this advert for the chickens can now be closed,we have managed to rehome the girls,thankyou
happy weeding cheers buster

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal