Author Topic: Seasonal Cyber Party - now!  (Read 7267 times)

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
Re: Seasonal Cyber Party - now!
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 10:52:00 »
I'm still on the M25 how do ya bloody get off it,been round that many times now..I'm dizzy.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:53 »
Sorry, I ended up drinking far to much with Doris Pinks and those firemen and have only just woken up.  Cor, what a night!  Anyhow, time for some Christmas songs on the jukebox I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JvkqmTbZfo

And the table needs restocking....

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2008, 16:26:02 »
BLOODY HELL  :o  what the f##k went on last night I think EJ slipped something in my drink, one minute the girls were fighting to dance with me, next the fireman arrived and I was yesterdays news, I remember being bundled into Georgie's shed and coming over all dizzy and fell into the wheelbarrow and went to sleep, then I was awoken and a hessian bag was put over my head thrown into the boot of a car and driven away at high speed, it was so cramped in there I could hardly move and my thong was riding right up my arse  :o but I couldn't move to adjust myself, finally after it seemed a life time I was released from the boot, still hooded I was frog marched up a cobble path, my feet were killing my as my wellies had been removed, I bearly had time to extract the thong string from my arse when we arrived at the front door, again I was bundled in and locked in the attic, my feet were freezing but I managed to make some boots from the hessian sack I found an old grow bag kicked some holes in it put my legs through the holes and pulled it up like a big nappy, I found an old woolly jumper with a golly wog on the front, I climbed down a drain pipe and made my getaway jumped on the back of a tractor and jumped out at a railway station and made my way back to London, the only clues of my whereabouts was I gather I was somewhere in Wiltshire and the only other clue was I remember there being a purple slipper in the hallway, as I was bundled in my hessian hood had partly come off and I remember seeing this slipper..............

Anyway same again next week girls.  :P       ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2008, 21:29:43 »
Quote from: cornykev link=topic=47701.msg480746#msg480746 date=1229963162

Anyway same again next week girls.  :P       ;D ;D ;D
[/quote

Where's your stamina, man?  How about tonight?   ;D  ;)  :-*

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2008, 22:58:52 »
Er...just wondering...was it the Blur or the Meatloaf that sent everyone to bed?  ???  ;)  ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2008, 23:14:18 »
I can't remember Georgie, it's all a bit of a haze. 

By the way, I went to wake Cornykev up this morning but he had gone...... then I saw his post on here.  My slipper was a dead give away but it was strange he didn't see or hear my dog.

No party tonight Georgie?

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2008, 23:17:39 »
I can't remember Georgie, it's all a bit of a haze. 

By the way, I went to wake Cornykev up this morning but he had gone...... then I saw his post on here.  My slipper was a dead give away but it was strange he didn't see or hear my dog.

No party tonight Georgie?

Looks like it's just you and me gal.  Let's dance around our handbags or on the tables - choice is yours.   ;D

G x

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 11:10:38 »
That was a good party last night Georgie but where was everyone else?

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 11:14:29 »
Clearly they can't keep us with us, Pauline.   ;)

Same again this evening?    ;D

G x

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 11:30:20 »
And me.With the firemen of course. ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2008, 13:29:06 »
Sorry I couldn't make it....was on hot toddy duty as the old man is so full of cold, I have never seen him so poorly....for just a moment, I was actually sympathetic...didn't last long though.  ;D

I have made a fresh batch of celeriac and jerusalem fartichoke soup and fritters so we should all be really musical later when singing along with Noddy Holder.  ;D

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2008, 15:09:15 »
I've got some onion and brussel sprout bargees and some hard boiled eggs that I could bring to make it even more musical.   

I could also bring a CD of the Rolling Stones that includes the number "Jumping Jack Flash (it's a gas gas gas)".   ;D ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2008, 15:37:30 »
ROFL!  What are you two like? 

I've made a huge cassoulet....................... ;D  ;D  ;D

G x

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2008, 17:51:09 »

G x

Well done G, that will be very tasty but we will have to watch that Cornykev doesn't try putting his toes in it to warm them up.  He does have cold feet and that is probably why he didn't turn up last night. 

Talking of absentees, do you think Froglegs is still on the M25?    :o

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2008, 18:02:19 »
Can't make it tonight i'm off down the pub, could someone please return my wellies.  ???      ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2008, 18:08:09 »

G x

Well done G, that will be very tasty but we will have to watch that Cornykev doesn't try putting his toes in it to warm them up.  He does have cold feet and that is probably why he didn't turn up last night. 

Talking of absentees, do you think Froglegs is still on the M25?    :o

This thread is making me laugh out loud!   ;D 

I think it's entirely possible that Frogslegs is still 'stuck' on the M25.  I reckon he's taken quite a fancy to it.  Well you would, wouldn't you, if you hailed from Nottingham? ;)   :P

G x

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2008, 18:14:59 »
We dumped him there,after we saw his legs ;D

Hosta

• Half Acre
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2008, 19:48:02 »
I have been down the offy, got loads of booze in the boot of the car - can I borrow the firemen to help me carry it in ?   ;)

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2008, 20:00:50 »
No,get your own Firemen ;D

Hosta

• Half Acre
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2008, 20:05:14 »

Aw, wheres your christmas spirit   :( 

I do have my own, but yours sound like so much more fun  ;) 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal