Author Topic: Seasonal Cyber Party - now!  (Read 7265 times)

Hosta

• Half Acre
Re: Seasonal Cyber Party - now!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 22:56:58 »
Firemen ?  Did someone mention Firemen ??   :)

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 23:03:18 »
ahem...........I MAY have! ;D Got this chap see, who fitted me windows, who was scrummy, then found out he was a fireman! Well had to lock him in me shed didn't I?
He is handy for watering in the summer!
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

Hosta

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 23:06:05 »
U only got one ?   

Thats okay, I spend a lot of time with a whole group of them.

And....my OH has a fire engine !

Drinks anyone ?

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 23:45:17 »
Kev, I've got your stella here.  My, that thong is rather skimpy isn't it.  :o

I think it is about time for something croony on the ole juke box....something Christmassy by Dean Martin or Bing.....

Just off for a sloe gin. 

Al37

• Half Acre
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 00:07:36 »
nock nock,
Can anyone give me a hand with this barrel of homebrew.
hang on, I'll be back in a minute left me Truncheon in the taxi ;D

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 00:42:57 »
I've just arrived, done myself up doggy and all of you have fallen asleep on the floor or the sofa.  What a shambles.  Still, it seems I have got the nibbles all to myself. 

Someone has left a bottle of Baileys on the kitchen worktop....that should do for a starters.   Glug, glug, glug, glug....oooh, it goes down well.  I think I will wake everyone up by putting on a number from the Duke Box.  Now which one shall I pick........this one I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS2Fve72AZg&feature=related

More Baileys... I am slipping into a stupor now and feeling content and relaxed, find myself closing my eyes and dreaming, dreaming, dreaming.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 09:12:11 »
Took me a while but finally found where you are all at.

Dont know whats been happening but I think somebody should open a window or two  ;D

Ive brought some more nibbles and drinks.......and some music too....enjoy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tAuXyRiYFq0
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 10:59:22 »
Oooops, just fallen out of the pantry....been playing sardines with those firmen.  Amazing hoses some of them.  :P

Anyhow, been working up a thirst....a glass of this anyone?

Hosta

• Half Acre
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 11:03:02 »
That looks lovely.............. do you think it counts as one of the ' five a day ' ?

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 11:04:35 »
Definately.  I've got some parsnip wine hanging around somewhere...that will be another one.  Now where did I put that....

wanders off....drunkenly....

Hosta

• Half Acre
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:51 »
Hmmmm Parsnip..................  I think I will just stick with the Strawberry, dont want to go mixing my drinks  ;)

Hope you find the............ whatever it was you put down ... LOL

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 13:12:21 »
 :'( :-[ :o 8)

Bleeeeuuuughhh. What happened? Where am I? Who put this awful pink drink in my hand? Is it breakfast?

I don't feel very well....

:-X

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 14:52:04 »
Serves you right the lot of you if you're hung over ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 
The Tuscan Beaneater

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 15:01:21 »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Kev woke up this morning with the filthiest hangover and no recollection of the night before. Slowly opening his eyes, he sees a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water on the bedside table.
He looks around the room to find his clothes are on the dresser, neatly folded, with a clean shirt on top. The bedroom is immaculate. On the bedside table is a note, which says, "Darling, your breakfast is in the kitchen. I love you."
Downstairs, he finds his favourite cereal, croissants, fresh juice and freshly made tea laid out waiting for him, along with the morning paper - and his 15-year-old son, who is finishing his own breakfast.
"Tell me, son," he asks, "what happened last night?"
"Well," says the boy, "you came home so blind drunk you didn't even know your own name. You nearly broke the door down, then you were sick in the hallway, then you knocked the furniture over and when Mum tried to calm you down, you thought she was the police, so you gave her a black eye."
"Christ!" says the man. "Then how come my clothes are all folded, the house is tidy and my breakfast is ready?"
"When Mum dragged you into the bedroom and tried to get your trousers off to put you into bed, you shouted at her, 'Get your filthy hands off me, you wh0re, I'm married!'"

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 15:22:08 »
 ::)

Loathe as I am to doubt you Ace, but are you sure you are talking about OUR Kev?!

Anyone seen Georgie? I am sure I need to apologise, not sure what for, but I probably do...

:-\

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 16:02:18 »
::)

Loathe as I am to doubt you Ace, but are you sure you are talking about OUR Kev?!

Anyone seen Georgie? I am sure I need to apologise, not sure what for, but I probably do...

Here I am.  ;D  Sorry I've been gardening as for once it's dry and not too cold.

Apologise?  For what?  What have I missed?   ;) 

Anyway I've got some more supplies in and I'm about to organise a search party for Corny.  I haven't seen him since the Okey Cokey last nite - I just hope he isn't premanently damaged after vigorously shaking it all about.   8)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 16:17:33 »

I think my mint and escargot dip may have been responsible for the doormat incident, some folks' palates are not as developed as others and hence the erm...
technicolour yawn, not mine, I hasten to add  :-[

Sorry Georgie!

P.S. Have you looked in the Hot Tub for Kev? Last seen, he was chatting up a small yellow plastic duck!

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 21:56:06 »
Oh dear this party seems to have fizzled out.  And just when I was about to start a pass the parcel with a surprise in every layer.   ;)  ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 00:27:21 »
You looking for Cornykev?  I found him locked in the garden shed in the early hours.  He was so cold so I whisked him off to my home to get him warmed up.  I've still got him there at the moment but his feet are like ice so I won't let him go until the morning. 

I will be over to see you in the evening Georgie.  Save your pass the parcel until then.  We need to get some more booze in as the parsnip and strawberry wines have all disappeared.  I drunk a whole bottle of Baileys too so will bring another bottle over with me later.  I have also got some sloe gin but it doesn't stay around for long. 

Do you think EJ could bring the firemen along again?  They certainly added spark to the party.

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 09:42:06 »
typical i missed the party i am sat here in a puddle of flat beer (at least i hope its beer) there are one or two casualties lying in a heap on the sofa, in my best nursing capacity i have checked they are fine and covered them with a blanket, they have olives in their hair and one is dribbling, i can just see a sequined thong poking out, the cheese straws are stale and the quiche stinks but i found one or two peanuts that are remotely edible, oh well ill shuffle me feet to the pogues and kirsty macoll hope you all had a good night  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal