Author Topic: Who Belongs to this Body Part?  (Read 773 times)

GrannieAnnie

• Hectare
  • in Delaware, USA growing zone 6 or 7
Who Belongs to this Body Part?
« on: December 08, 2008, 13:24:36 »
Last night we had a party and we tried out my simpleton idea on 18 friends. I was very much afraid it would not be considered any fun since I'd tried it out earlier on hubby and he was unimpressed. However,  in a large group of wise-cracking people it turned out to be hilarious (see below). Do you have any group party ideas that you loved?

"Whose Body Part Is This"
I'd taken photos off and on of this group of 20 folks over 2 years so of course there were
many shots of people caught in bad expressions. I selected and cropped the very worst  and ridiculous ones on the computer so just a crazy mouth expression or wild eye was on the screen. I put those into a DVD that could be shown on the tv screen and followed each body part shot by the whole uncropped person's face and their name. Then when showing it to the group I'd freeze the cropped body part for about 10 seconds and have them call out their guess of whose it was and why. The group didn't disappoint and their comments were hilarious!
This silly game turned out to be a hit of the evening along with some videos of  one friend's pool party where we had a team raft race using rafts that were almost impossible to paddle and stay on.
The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
Re: Who Belongs to this Body Part?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 14:32:22 »
I think tis sounds hilarious and would love to steal the idea, my very large family of friends and relatives will love it ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal