Author Topic: home remedies help  (Read 5072 times)

trinity

• Acre
Re: home remedies help
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 10:13:49 »
feeling a lot better thought tried to go out side this morning(was just seeing my kids to my dads car :o) and ended up on my knees coughing. Dr said my lungs don't sound as wet so I am probably not going to die  :o (that is a quote  :o mind you he has been our family Dr for nearly 50 years (hes 76 :o don't think he will ever retire  ::) ) so he says what he is thinking so he must have been worried. but he thinks I have croup as well :o :o :o but there is nothing he can give me for that as it is a virus.
but as I said I am feeling better my temp is down to 38.2 (36.4 is normal for me) it was 41.6 last week and I don't feel like my feet are trying to come out of my mouth every time I cough ;D

trinity

• Acre
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 17:33:08 »
Felling a lot better now  ;D any even get to the Lotty by Monday but will probably only be for half an hour or so  :( just to check every thing is OK and to see if my new sheds (its not put up) been nicked  :-\

Susiebelle

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 17:56:51 »
Pleased to hear you are on the mend :-* :-* but do remember to be kind to yourself these virus thingies take a lot more out of you than you realise. So often we are so pleased to be feeling on the mend we over do things BE WARNED if you have been on antibiotics it will take you a good few weeks before you are back to normal
Luv Susie

trinity

• Acre
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 09:42:19 »
finished all my antibiotics today I feel a lot better even walked my kids to school this morning instead of my dad taking them in the car ;D am exhausted now though feel like going back to bed but as always theres housework to do  :( and the Lotty is calling but I don't think I will get there for a couple more days and I am hopefully filling fine :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal