Author Topic: Do you do the lottery?  (Read 1158 times)

twinkletoes

• Hectare
Do you do the lottery?
« on: October 21, 2008, 08:25:39 »
I was very surprised when checking my lottery ticket and Euro lottery ticket on line this morning.  Did you know that last Saturday's lottery and Hotpicks numbers were exactly the same!!  Even the Euro Lottery shared the same first three numbers.........spooky ??
twinkletoes

djbrenton

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
Re: Do you do the lottery?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 08:38:36 »
I've not had a go on the lottery yet. It's all a matter of timing. I know I've got the right 6 numbers but the right week to put them on hasn't arrived yet.

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:26:11 »
I do my lottery as direct debit and the same numbers are played twice weekly.  So I never have to go to the sahop or check my numbers.  Its all done automatically.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 09:29:42 »
I do the same number each week too but missed them at the weekend so thought I'd check them on line.  I just thought it was extremely odd that exactly the same numbers came out for two different lottery games and that the first three were also on the Euro numbers.  May be I'll pay more attention to the Euro numbers on Friday and do the same ones for Saturday's draw?   ::) ::)
twinkletoes

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 09:38:01 »
When it first started I used to get a ticket very Saturday and used the same numbers. gave up years ago so must never see the numbers now just in case mine come up!

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 10:21:36 »
Hotpicks are the same as the lottery numbers.  When you do Hotpicks you just have to say how many of the main lottery numbers you are going to get, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and they give different odds of winnings depending how many numbers you think you are going to get.......................nothing spooky honest :o

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 15:05:34 »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  Ooops! ;D
twinkletoes

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal