Author Topic: My new companion Fern for Mr B subject to homecheck  (Read 1826 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
My new companion Fern for Mr B subject to homecheck
« on: September 19, 2008, 18:17:57 »
Hello

Sorry i haven't been around much i have been very busy, Well after a lot of searching we have found a companion for Mr B subject to a home check by the charity we are getting from so hopefully in 2 weeks it will be good news....Fingers Crossed.

Her name is Fern she is a cairn terrier only 2 years old a ex puppy farm, Fern was purchsed from a famer who usually shoots his dogs. She was bought along with some other dogs by another farmer but she and her sister have puppies with serious hernias so are no longer needed.

She is scared but so wants to be friends and is desperate to have the confidence to come for a fuss. She will need lots of time and patience but will reward you a thousand times over once she starts to trust. The girls have been roughly treated in the past so need to learn that people are not going to hurt them.Fern still has a fear of men, and is very wary..

But we like a challenge and all has gone well with Mr B meeting her and they got on very well and enjoyed each others company.

Cheers
Brogusblue

I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

betula

• Hectare
Re: My new companion Fern for Mr B subject to homecheck
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 19:59:12 »
She looks wonderful.Sounds like she has had a tough time.I am so pleased you will be giving her a kind,loving and understanding home.

Hope she trains well and you all have a wonderful time together. ;D 8)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 20:38:40 »
Fern looks lovely and I can tell she's going to enjoy her new home.  Good luck to you both.   :)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 20:37:56 »
Have only just got to reading your post about Fern, pity the photo is not still on but I am sure she will have a very happy home with you.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 20:45:57 »
What a shame the pic has gone, any chance of another BB? Good luck with your challenge, I just know you will be rewarded time after time, and what a lucky little dog. ;)
Smile, it confuses people.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal