Author Topic: 2 Thompson & Morgan Vouchers  (Read 1887 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
2 Thompson & Morgan Vouchers
« on: September 09, 2008, 10:28:29 »
Hello

I was sent 2 thompson & vouchers 1) £5 off plants 2) £5 off seeds these vouchers are valid until 31st december can't be used online telephone & postal orders only just give them the code on the back of the voucher.

I was going to use them to get some dahila tubers but they are out of stock and too early to order so if you are interested pm me, To give everyone a chance i will pick a name about 10pm tonight.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

jo9919

Re: 2 Thompson & Morgan Vouchers
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 18:56:11 »
Hi,

Have they gone?

If not, can I use either of the vouchers against fruit?

Thanks,
Jo.

jo9919

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 21:53:12 »
Actually Brogusblue, if they haven't gone yet I'll have both or either  ;) Well, if they're still available.

Looking through the catalogue, I think I'll be spending quite a bit on alsorts  ::)

Thanks,
Jo.

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 17:49:39 »
Hello

Rosebud asked first so i do appologise for not replying sooner i have been away and very busy sorting out a companion for Mr B my dog as we lost Gini in July.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

jo9919

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 13:35:44 »
Hello

Rosebud asked first so i do appologise for not replying sooner i have been away and very busy sorting out a companion for Mr B my dog as we lost Gini in July.

Cheers
Brogusblue

No probs.  So, did you find him a companion?

Jo.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal