The Show > Sunflowers

Sunflower identification please

<< < (3/3)

calamityjayneuk:
arrrgh! That sunflower is so lovely, I decided to try to find it, trouble is I didn't find a name for it (just more nice pics with no id) and I ended up buying more sunflower seeds from ebay (valentine, they look really nice). I can feel the addiction kicking in again  ;D  ;D

Georgie:

--- Quote from: calamityjayneuk on April 25, 2009, 00:02:22 ---arrrgh! That sunflower is so lovely, I decided to try to find it, trouble is I didn't find a name for it (just more nice pics with no id) and I ended up buying more sunflower seeds from ebay (valentine, they look really nice). I can feel the addiction kicking in again  ;D  ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL!  Valentine looks lovely and I can quite see why you couldn't resist it.   ;D

It's a shame that no-one was able to put a name to my flower.  Never mind, I'll just grow it and enjoy it.   :)

G x

calamityjayneuk:
you'd better make sure you save plenty of seeds then  ;D

Manouche:
Hi Georgie what a beautiful sunflower, been trying to find some for bringing indoors.

Do you have a couple of spare seeds I could have or swap for
Swiss Giants Mixes Pansies they grow to 6 to 8ins
Aquilegia McKana Giants Mixed 3 inch wide blooms very striking
Fair Lady Mixed wallflowers pastel shades and smell beautiful

If you don't have any Sunflower seeds left but would like some of the above PM me.

x

Georgie:

--- Quote from: Manouche on May 01, 2009, 22:31:02 ---Hi Georgie what a beautiful sunflower, been trying to find some for bringing indoors.

Do you have a couple of spare seeds I could have or swap for
Swiss Giants Mixes Pansies they grow to 6 to 8ins
Aquilegia McKana Giants Mixed 3 inch wide blooms very striking
Fair Lady Mixed wallflowers pastel shades and smell beautiful

If you don't have any Sunflower seeds left but would like some of the above PM me.

x

--- End quote ---

Hi Manouche, long time no see how all's well?

Yes I can spare you some seeds but I don't need anything in return.  PM your  details.  :)

G x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version