Author Topic: girl thingy Fondling  (Read 5397 times)

feet of clay

• Half Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
girl thingy Fondling
« on: August 02, 2004, 19:58:13 »
I'm getting a kitten.  I've been catless for a few years since Felix  went off to cat heaven at the age of 16.  Having taken lots of advice, it would seem that a kitten is the safest bet with having the dogs in residence.  Originally, I was determined to have a boy, but now I don't care, I've just gone for a really cute grey one!  Should be able to collect it at the end of this week.

Jesse

• Hectare
    • News2Share
Re:girl thingy Fondling
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 20:02:09 »
Aaawww, I love little kittens, so cute and fluffy and their tiny little meow's are the best. Have you thought of a name for her yet? Must post a picture when you get her.
Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart - Russell Page

http://www.news2share.co.uk

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 09:19:31 »
Aww! Can't wait to see a picture.

Don't mean to preach but ensure it is properly weaned, litter trained, etc. At least 8 weeks old preferably.
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 23:23:55 »
hahahaha, girl thingy fondling......hahahahah.

Sorry, acting my age again right about..........now!

feet of clay

• Half Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 13:22:35 »
Did try for pu**y fondling as per Mrs. Slocombe (Are You Being Served?)  The kitten is 8 weeks old and of indeterminate gender although we think it's a girl.  All grey with a hint of white at the throat and faint 'tiger' stripes in darker grey.  Supposed to be half-British Blue.  Life is hectic here trying to prevent dogs from using kitten's tail as tooth floss.  As for a name, I originally went for Basil as in herb but the kids (age 27ish) went Boom Boom! as in Basil Brush.  Currently, I'm on Foo Foo in memory of the great Frank Lamarr (Manchester drag Queen) or Frankie.  Probably have another rethink as its character emerges - dogs permitting.  The children where the kitten was born had originally named it 'Muffin' but because of the shortened version, this was not an option!

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 15:31:51 »
Kitten sounds cute. Have you got her yet?
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Granny_Smith

• Half Acre
  • Of course its me - who else could look like this ?
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 07:29:29 »
 FOC - Foo Foo !! What will your neighbours think when you stand out in the garden calling her (?) to come in on a dark wet night ??
Frankie is much better, they might think you've got 'another man'. LOL.

Whatever you call your kitten, have lots of fun with her as they bring so much joy (not to mention heart stopping moments when they look like falling out the first tree they climb). Mind your curtains, as they love to run up them, and do not wear tights only wear jeans - legs were meant to be jumped up !!! Ouch - I remember that well.
Granny is still your best friend !

feet of clay

• Half Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 22:00:47 »
The naming is still a matter of debate.  Collected her? on Wednesday and have spent lots of time just being amused. I now have a miniature entertainment centre.  Each day brings a new adventure.  The alsatian still drools a bit - I keep them apart for now, but the senior dogs remember our previous cat and keep their distance.  

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 08:26:52 »
When I first got Poppy I rented a poky little flat with weird wallpaper covered in stripes of fine string. She found it aided climbing up the wall and when at the top she would hang there miewing for me to rescue her! Eventually she got to big and heavy to do it! I also remember our sitting room curtain linings got shredded - literally - because she thought it great fun to climb the inside of the curtains.

Ah I miss those early days! Have fun with your kitten!

feet of clay

• Half Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2004, 21:54:48 »
My son's curtains looked like they had been attacked by shotgun pellets (he had two kittens).  My voiles are knotted up out of reach.  Today, the kitten was doing pull-ups on my mirror frame.  Thinking of changing my diet to cat food (kitten power pellets) because of the energy the stuff generates.

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004, 08:20:03 »
Cute! PLEASE send a picture if you can!

Pixie

• Acre
  • Chorlton the magical happiness dragon
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 14:51:38 »
Did you decide on a name? One of our friends has named all of his pets after trees ie willow and hazel and another of our friends has puss cats called honey, flower and beans

My other half has always wanted a cat to call mouse - I said this would give it a complex but he reminded me that they are not human with a drop dead at ten paces withering look! ::)

Sam
"Jump in, we'll take you for a spin, and show you round the Wheelie World..."

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 15:48:59 »
That's why my cat's called Poppy. Her kittens, when they were born, were Basil, Sage, Oregano and Tarragon. They were all male.

My mum's friend is a geologist, and all her cats were named after stones: Crystal, Emerald (my first cat - Crystal's first daughter), Jasper, Quartz, Topaz etc.

viv

• Quarter Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2004, 11:48:30 »
I always have daft namesa for mine - we had a pair we got on the day of the Royal Wedding who were called Charles and Diana, now we have Andre and Steffi..............we got Andre on the day Agassi was in the men's singles final at Wimbledon and when we got a female companion for him there was only one thing we could calll her really...........

our oldest fella is called Scrabble, as that was what he used to do with his paws when he was little

feet of clay

• Half Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2004, 22:55:57 »
The jury is still out on the naming of the kitten.  Frankie seems to stick but the little darling doesn't answer to anything as yet - except the rattling of kitten power pellets.

carrot-cruncher

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 12:02:48 »
Black & white male called Willow
Pure smoky grey female called Delenn

Just waiting for the RSPCA to get them to eight weeks old.
"Grow you bugger, grow!!"

viv

• Quarter Acre
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 12:48:00 »
Frankie - hmm after Mr Lampard?

(Chelsea fan here  ;D)

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2004, 20:06:12 »
Hello, FOC
You can't possibly call your kitten Foo Foo as Foo Foo is a RABBIT'S name!  ::)
"Little bunny Foo Foo, Hopping through the forest, Picking up the fieldmice and BOPPING them on the head!"
I hope you don't call it "Smokey". Grey cats are nearly always called Smokey.

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2004, 20:11:29 »
How about "Cooking Fat" Oops! sorry should have put this on the Watershed :o

Roy 8)

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2004, 20:18:31 »