Author Topic: The last supper!!  (Read 4672 times)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: The last supper!!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 20:21:37 »
theom, well done on your 9lbs so far, what good work!  Aside from the weight loss, do you find that you feel better through eating healthier grub?

gunnerbee

• Hectare
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 20:50:32 »
Well ive just got back and guess what, ive lost 4  lbs this week! not bad,
oh, plus i lost £5 on the door going in!!!!!!!
Must try hard this week cause if i loose another 3 lb that will be half a stone altogether.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 23:11:30 »
Well done, Gunnerbee, that's good stuff! 

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 23:15:22 »
Reward yourself with a delicious piece of fruit gunnerbee. ;D
Well done. ;)
Smile, it confuses people.

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2008, 07:31:23 »
Well done Gunnerbee - now was it truely that painful?   Nah course not.   ;)  Now you reward yourself with an extra helping of 0 point soup at lunchtime.  ;D  ;D  ;D
Twinkletoes

Old bird

• Hectare
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2008, 12:09:36 »
Well ive just got back and guess what, ive lost 4  lbs this week! not bad,

Gunnerbee - do you realise that that is the equuivalent of two bags of sugar or 8 packs of butter.  When you see those you realise that you are doing very well.

Keep up the good work!

Well done

Old Bird
 ;D

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2008, 16:25:08 »
theom, well done on your 9lbs so far, what good work!  Aside from the weight loss, do you find that you feel better through eating healthier grub?
yes definitely! I only wish the feeling could be stored somehow so it could be remembered when the temptation to stuff comes along
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2008, 18:44:28 »
I joined Weight Watchers 13 weeks ago and have lost 22Ib so far.  I love it - I do the points and am never hungry and am now finding it difficult to use all of my points in a day.  I exercise 3 to 4 times a week plus have a weight watchers pedometer and walk about 6 miles a day.  Keep it up, with the warm weather just around the corner, think how great you will feel.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 19:02:12 »
My walking trousers fall down around my once ample hips now. You may think that must be good, but now I will have to buy some more and as fashion seems to have changed on the w/trouser front ie; low rise as in hipsters with silly little zip fly I see myself stepping out in old trousers, belt + braces. :o

flowerofshona2007

• Hectare
  • Flowerofshona
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2008, 20:32:55 »
Snap my trouses are soo baggy i cant believe i used to fill them  :o
Just 4 lb to go for my 5th stone  :D   :D I found out why my weight had stalled !! flipping bread again, i was having 2 bits of toast a week as a treat and a sandwich on Sundays !! stopped all that and the weight is dropping off again so im guessing i have a problem with wheat  :(
Well done on the great weight losses and keep it up and the exercise we will have to have a meet next year of the new slim members  :D

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2008, 21:35:33 »
-snap about the bread! I really do love the stuff but it just blows me up :'(
the only way I can cope is not to eat any at all same with sweetstuff I found it takes 4 days for the craving to stop and then I am fine till something starts me looking for comfort so please nobody upset me :D
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

bupster

• Hectare
    • Plot Holes
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 23:02:53 »
Lost half a stone and amazed - if I pull my tummy in and hold my breath I can pretend I have a flat stomach ::) Trouble for me is finding time and energy to exercise, as with commuting I leave the house at 7:30 am and don't get home till 7:30 at night, but I'm trying to walk 4km each lunchtime and run up the stairs. Anyone got any tips for squeezing in exercise when you're really busy?
For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else.

http://www.plotholes.blogspot.com

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 23:03:15 »
Just found a stash of chocolate money in daughter 2's bedroom. I paid myself for making her bed. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal