Produce > Ponds 'n' Stuff

Teresa's Baby

(1/2) > >>

Admin aka Dan:
Here is a picture Teresa asked me to put up - I'll let her explain it!

Cheers

Admin

teresa:
Hi all

This is my Baby a four year old Koi the rest of the family call him Moby D'ck.
He is my pride and joy and love him to bits. Thanks AD. Teresa

Margaret:
Hi Teresa.He is beautiful,isn't he? I have always steered clear of Koi,believing they need complicated filtration and are difficult to keep.But you seem to have got some lovely fish.Do they breed as well as goldfish,and then get eaten,or are they more difficult to encourage to breed? I have just found the most tiny rudd,no more than a week old,and acouple of very small goldfish.Very late in the season and probably won't survive,but although I do not want any more,I make sure they get some crushed up flake and softened pellets.I'm a softie really with the babies.You can't help it,can you?

I've had a lovely day with my stepson and his girlfriend,and we went for a lovely walk with the dog along our river.Hopefully when they can afford it they may get a house nearby which would be very nice.

Cheers for now.

legless:
if any advice is needed on breeding koi, i am a fully qualified ornamental fish farmer and spent a fair bit of time farming koi and goldfish  :D

yes you can all laugh now and i've heard all the jokes before!!!

Chloe:
Hi Teresa

Love the photo. Of course, not quite as good looking as my Sunny :)

How many more fish do you have in the pond?  Is the pond in your garden or down the allotment?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version