General > RHS Question & Answer

RHS Advanced certificate - just enrolled :-)

<< < (2/2)

Sarah_O:
Hi Sweet Pea. Hope the studying is going ok. I'm interested in doing the RHS course. Which one are you doing? Where did you sign up? Was it on the RHS website or somewhere else? I'm about to be redundant and am looking into a change of job.
good luck with yours,
Sarah

flytrapman:
Sarah
Check out Reaseheath College at Nantwich, Cheshire. It is a land based college and has numerous horticulture courses including the RHS courses. I did a part time course last year and I am due to start a full time course in Sept. I would recommend it, the practicals where brilliant even practised pruning fruit trees at Eton Hall, the Duke of Westminsters home. The organic fruit and veg garden there was worth doing the course on its own.

sweet-pea:
I really envy you flytrapman, I'm doing my course by distance learning so not going to get as much practical experience as you got, but I'm hoping to get to some practical workshops at Harlow Carr. 

Sarah, I'm doing the Advanced certificate through learningcurve, but I would try and find a college nearby if I were you.  My local college don't do the Advanced course so I had no option unfortunately!  I only actually started the studying last night as I'd decided it would be easier to manage how I'm doing if I try and do a module a month, but I think it's going to be hard work finding 'good' time to study, i.e. time when i'm awake, I'm not that good at studying in the evening!

Good luck to you both.

SP x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version