Author Topic: Globe artichokes for dumping  (Read 753 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Globe artichokes for dumping
« on: June 09, 2007, 17:50:20 »
Hi, I have about 7 or so mature Globes Artichoke plants that I am going to dig out and dump.I  have no idea if they are any good to anyone or if in fact the postage would be silly but they have to go.Contact me if you haver any ideas.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: Globe artichokes for dumping
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 19:06:29 »
You could give them away on freecycle. I'm going to put some courgettes on there tomowrrow.

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 22:02:56 »
Jeanine - definitely try freecycle  - somebody is bound to want them. I collected some cowslips seedlings today via an offer on freecycle. Plan to prick them out, grow them on a bit and plant them in the wildlife bit of the lottie.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 23:37:57 »
I probably will, they are super plants, but they are in a long narrow space at the side of a greenhouse,John won't eat them , too may for me so  I usually give them away, and it is the only place I can  discreetly put my daleks!!!
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal