Author Topic: Here's my 2 doggies.  (Read 1699 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
Here's my 2 doggies.
« on: June 04, 2007, 15:40:06 »
Hello

Here's my 2 doggies, sorry if the picture are a bit dark looks like a storm also Mr B hates the camera he runs and hides.

Gini (Brown Doggie) She 10 years old a Staff/Lab cross loves a good fuss and lots of love and of course her dinner which is fresh mince cooked everyday, hates anyone in a uniform except my mum's carers and is slightly unsure of children every since of my neighbours kids jumped on her and screamed in her ear she turned round and nipped him no damaged caused .We had her for 9 years.

Mr B (White Doggie) Aka Chunky he is also 10 years old and a Staff/Jack Russell cross loves lots of fuss and lots of love and always is in the garden with me and food which is fresh mince, Hates nothing loves everything. We have had him for 4 years and is a RSPCA case where is original owner was a drunk and he used to throw his dinner outside, One day he was bored in the house and chewed through a cat flap andwhen through a hole in the fence and tore 8-9" gash in side and ran out into the road and was hit by a vauxhall corsa and dragged for 10 meters. we picked up about 2 weeks later and now he is the loyal dog but very cheeky.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
Re: Here's my 2 doggies.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 16:38:41 »
They look really cute, and sooooooooo comfy on that bed!

KAthi
Kathi :-)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 17:04:16 »
They look really cute, and sooooooooo comfy on that bed!

KAthi

Hello

Bed ......That's my sofa from ikea looks like a bed but the dogs have commandeered it for themselves it's really comfortable great for watching films or dozing off.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 17:23:07 »
lovely pair  :)
you lot are really making me 'broody ' for a new dog..we lost our litle shi tzu last year..I'm not sure about getting one as my daughter is pregnant and we will be taking care of him when she goes back to work  :)

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 18:31:35 »
They look so cute  :-* doggie pic's always make me smile  ;D great pics  :D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal