Author Topic: Piles of Gold  (Read 746 times)

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Piles of Gold
« on: May 04, 2007, 17:40:47 »
Well brown to be precise!! Daughter 1 has a Livery yard and up 'til now I've just gone and shoveled s**t as and when I needed it. Now all the stable muck has been moved to the next farm down the track (same family)  I thought that would be the end of that, but lo and behold the farmer has said I can go and get as much as I want, and if I would like some compost, to help myself......I was hitched up and there before you could say horse poo. A veritable mountain It is a lovely drop of stuff, cuts like butter ;D Moved a builders sand bag full to Daughter's tiny garden. Glad it's bank holiday weekend, I know where I'll be. ;D
SM (daughter) says how can anyone get so excited over horse muck. ::)
Shame about the broadies and the antkiller, going to contact the company on Monday . I live in hope.
The only downside to this lovely day is that I closed SM's front door with my key on the inside, forgetting that it locks automatically.They wont be able to get their keys in now and I imagine her OH is trying to get in ast this very moment. ;D Think I'd better keep my head down for a few days.
Smile, it confuses people.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
Re: Piles of Gold
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 20:50:23 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Piles of Gold
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 21:09:10 »
I wouldn't answer your phone if I was you ::)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal