Author Topic: The Big Dig  (Read 5677 times)

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: The Big Dig
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 19:50:07 »
Thanks to a timely reminder PM from Bluebird, I remembered to watch it- and was not disappointed- except for Simon Mayo looking completely bored! My Oh sat through about half of it and admitted to being vaguely interested, which was more than any other gardening programme has achieved! Shame it's on so late- anyone who's been digging a plot all day would have a job staying awake!

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 23:10:39 »
Enjoyed it again this evening.  Yes, it is on rather late for these tired eyes, but I managed!  ;D  I like all the characters and seeing how they do things is great.  So tonight was the end of April, so tomorrows episode will be mid May.  It is handy seeing when they put things in and do things....reminds me of jobs to do, or things not to rush.

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 23:16:31 »
Only watched the last 15 minutes of last nights, saw tonight's and enjoyed it. Programmed reminders for Thursday & Fridays episodes for automatic viewing. I don't mind Simon Mayo. He ain't on too much but its better than previous GYO program. Thumbs up from me. :)
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

sand

• Half Acre
  • North North Staffordshire
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 23:20:15 »
Ooops missed it too.  Glad ypu pointed this one out.

Just checked and it's on at 10am, 3pm and 10pm tomorrow, not sure if they're repeats of todays programme or what.  Day off tomorrow, might have to take a breather from the garden at some point.

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 18:35:39 »
turned uk gardens on this afternoon and saw it 3ish i think worth checking the next days listings next week
marg with nothing better to do than sit around and mend bones ;D
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 21:50:30 »
FELL ASLEEP last night so missed the last 15 minutes then took Alan back to Leicester so missed the repeats..still, will try to stay awake tonight, I think it's much better than the other progs on at the mo  :)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 23:26:35 »
It is a bit disjointed but interesting nevertheless.  Tonight the chaps in London planted a couple of brassicas and put a hell of a lot of lime down the planting hole.  Seemed like an awful lot to me, but what do I know.

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 21:13:33 »
yes i saw that when i watched it this afternoon then i fell asleep!! at 3.45 it can,t be the late hour must be the prog
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 23:01:25 »
As much as I like the program - not so sure about tonight's. Also  a bit gutted I will miss Mon-Wed program  as I am away till Thursday.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 23:40:08 »
Caught it in bits twice today, two different programmes! Quite enjoyed it though, makes you remember what cold springs can be like.......everything a bit slow and late frosts...beware!
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 23:44:59 »
Yes, it does remind you that we are having unseasonal warm weather at the moment.  It seems warm enough to be out there planting out your toms.....yet it is only the start of April and we could see frosts into May!!

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 20:45:03 »
It seems to have been on all day today  :o It's on now until one in the morning  :o
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:49 »
It's on now until at least 3 this afternoon, probably on after that as well but my programme information doesn't go past 3.
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal