Author Topic: newbies here!  (Read 3577 times)

elvis2003

• Hectare
Re: newbies here!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 01:53:24 »
thanks you two for lush welcome! manicscousers we are in south liverpool,aigburth,where did you live before you became wooliebacks???i think we becoming too obsessed with our brand new lottie,the husband just suggested putting a web cam on it so we can look at it from home.....i THINK he was joking! xx
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 12:47:05 »
we've been in the back of beyond for 35 years, still can't lose the scouse accent  ;D
Ray's from Kirkby, I'm more refined, from Aintree but we know aigburth quite well
ray's obsessed with our plot, he's built a 'man's ' toilet,if he had his way, I think he'd live there  ;D

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 13:11:30 »
hello from me, too!
had to join in because OH and I shared our first flat together in aigburth (south albert road, near princes park).
I was at uni in liverpool but he and the cat are both native scousers ;D although we've moved around a bit since then!
whereabouts are the lotties in aigburth? I can't remember ::)

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 11:44:15 »
hello all,norfolk,we live but a minute from south albert,wonder if we used to know each other when you were here?small world! the lottie is in north sudley road,the barkhill road end,if you can remember it.although i know there are quite a few more about. we had our first bit of vandalism ALREADY!! someone has thrown a bit of brick through a (already missing) pane of our greenhouse and smashed a tomato pot,with that and putting my fork through my shoe the other day,i guess we are well initiated into lottie land!!! hope all are getting a chance to enjoy the lovely lovely sun.rach xx
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 18:20:42 »
Hi and welcome Rach. We had a GH given to us and we got some polycarbon sheets from Greenhouses Direct. Good prices as well.
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 18:01:52 »
Hi and welcome to the nuthouse,  good luck and happy digging, Kev has left the building.  :P ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal