General > RHS Question & Answer

How do I get into it?

<< < (4/7) > >>

wahaj:

--- Quote from: saddad on November 10, 2006, 22:20:49 ---I'm in the teaching profession and held to be something of a pariah for stating the obvious that exams are just a selection hurdle... nobody cares what you got at the previous level....
  :-X

--- End quote ---

well it's true though isn't it.

saddad:
The truth isn't always popular!
 ::)

wahaj:

--- Quote from: saddad on November 11, 2006, 09:29:21 ---The truth isn't always popular!
 ::)

--- End quote ---

who cares about being popular. If i wanted to be popular i wouldn't be doing my pond this weekend. instead i'd be out getting drunk in some meat market of a night club just like every other 20 year old.

Meg:
Good luck. Well done for not going out n getting sloshed and let us know if you find something you enjoy.  ;D ;D ;D

ted72:
Hi where are you situated.

Im doing the course at a college in Leeds and it means tested on your annual income, so if you earn less than a certain amount and can show proof you may qualify for some type of waiver.

The course is pretty intense and I am so glad that I have taken the option of doing it in a classroom situation, learn a heck of alot more through discussion than I would sat looking at paperwork. Suppose everyone has their own learning style/ preference though.

hope it works out in the end for you.

trina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version