Produce > Wildlife forum

Foxes

<< < (4/5) > >>

Margaret:
Hi Eileen.Are you having an early night tonight,keen to try out your new purchase.?

If we can't find you on the boards by lunchtime we'll know they've worked. ;D ;D ;D

Carol:
Maggie
I have decided to give up.  I have trouble logging on.  I have trouble finding the messages and it has taken me hours to get this far to reply.  I think I must be too senile to use this board.  the  Bird Board is getting to me too.  I have LBP but after tonight with all this mucking around with the boards I am frazzled.  
I GIVE UP.  allotments4all.  too difficult sorry moderators.

Carol:
Eileen
Gosh at this late hour I have got on to read your mail and reply, I hope.....
I bet you saw the dead fox on the by-pass at Edin.  I have seen numerous dead foxes there.
I haven't been to East Fortune market but tried to get into the Air Museum there early summer, but it was too wet when we got there.  
I saw an Otter today.  Well long sighted hubby did, I just saw the top of its head and then the wave and ripples of the deep water.  
Hope you are sleeping OK now.  I hope to have a longer sleep tonight.  Always up early on a sunday for the Kirk. Have to be there for 9.15   yes a Sunday Morning.  Talk soon.

eileen:
Don't give up on this site Carol! It's so much better than the Beeb in lots of ways. You can speak far more freely for a start.

Lucky you  - seeing an otter. I've only seen one once in the Almond and that was a couple of years ago now. I've seen plenty in Skye but it's a bit far to travel!

You were right about the dead fox that is exactly where we saw it. Not a pretty sight.

I asked Margaret (Reed) to give you a helping hand  with these boards and she was going to leave you a message on either NM or WIYG - did you see it?

Bye for now, Eileen. :)

eileen:
Me again.

When you call up this site if you press the 'home' button and then scroll down to where it says general you'll find the shed under that. Then press on the heading Theshed then you can press on 'new topic' at the top right hand side of page and you should be in to leave your posts.
I've put  the home page for this site into my favourites and find that it makes things much easier.
I'm certainly no expert over here yet and am still feeling my way around but it really is worth it in the end Carol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. By the way Margaret's message to you is in NM's at the Beeb. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version