Produce > Wildlife forum

Foxes

<< < (5/5)

eileen:

--- Quote ---It wouldn't be............ Boots, by any chance ? just a wild guess.!! By the way,take no notice of the "use only once " instructions.Cost you a fortune! Mine last about a week,and you do get 10 in a pack.

I can see you read my other post about your profile.Is that really how you see yourself,then?!!!!

I bet everyone is now scratching their heads, thinking er,what has this got to do with foxes? Sorry Teresa,we rather took over your post!!
--- End quote ---

Hi Margaret,
Thanks for the tip about the ear plugs. I tried them out and guess what - slept right through from 1.30a.m. until 8a.m. I've never slept that long without interruption for what seems like years!

Yeah I like to think of myself as a right little devil!!  ::) ;D

LynneA:
The current fox on our part of the allotments, which we have named Dinsdale (on account of him originally having a brother - named Doug) is a right character.  Seems to be a veggie - eats mainly fruit, though partial to carrots.

Caught him about to pee on out potato patch during the Summer and told him off - he moved to the hedge!

But last weekend he'd climbed to the top of the manure heap and "marked his territory" there!

teresa:
Oh Lynne Dinsdale has adopted your lottie as his own so no problems with mice or rabbits a vedgi fox well perhaps he had his meat and wanted a couple of vedge to go with it hee hee. A beautiful creature is a fox with my lottie peaco*cks strutting up and down the lane other side a flimsey fence and I am next to it would die if I found one on the lottie dont think shoo would work.
Hey the fun of gardening

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version