Author Topic: Barred Rock Bantam chicks  (Read 2881 times)

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
Barred Rock Bantam chicks
« on: September 16, 2006, 11:00:42 »
At the moment I have 4 barred rock bantam chicks for sale in Lincolnshire... May also have some silkie x's too

£2 each plus £1/week - currently 4 weeks so £4 - if that helps.

joanna

Re: Barred Rock Bantam chicks
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 18:23:53 »
hi
i am looking for 1 no more than 2 day old chicks no roosters though for my broody hen i am in lincolnshire she is sitting on 3 eggs but i dont think any will hatch as she left them to go cold before returning which was on day 2 and if any do the white one will be roosters so they will be collected back by who i bought the eggs from will you have any or know anyone in lincolnshire that does day 21 will be 19th june
thanks

joanna

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 18:10:33 »
do you have any really young chicks (no roosters) for sale at  around 19th june for my broody hen to adopt

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 18:24:19 »
OO - I am going to the EoE show on Friday to buy some new chickens, but might also be interested in yours, but only if they are hens - can you tell yet what sex they are?

Kathi
Kathi :-)

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 21:17:57 »
Ladies ladies ladies - I had them last september they went to ummm Melton Market i think and they were all girls i remember!

joanna

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 14:44:55 »
hi i did notice that your post was last september but i was hoping that you might have some at this time of the year
thanks for replying anyway
joanna

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 22:20:19 »
Joanna I have a hen sat on eggs at the moment - might have some chicks in 3 weeks... watch this space :-)

joanna

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 20:50:32 »
havnt been on this site for ages but i had 2 hens hatch, i was so worried as i got a cross breed for my broody hen and she could only cover 3 and i cant keep a rooster so i was lucky to get 2 hens.
i do want one of those that lays a blue/green egg though in the future but i will have to find out if you are only allowed to keep so many i will have five hens now in total the 2 chicks are 3 weeks old now.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal