Author Topic: FAO HELDI  (Read 1607 times)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
FAO HELDI
« on: July 08, 2006, 18:52:04 »
Update on Dennis, please?

Devoted fan needs to know ;) ;D

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
Re: FAO HELDI
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 23:26:01 »
Oh yes - is he behaving himself!

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
Re: FAO HELDI
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 09:50:19 »
NO! He's bl**dy not!!! He had another attempt at going for my son last week. As you can imagine my son is most upset.

Dennis is certainly living up to his name, D the Menace!

I feel sorry for Den as he is now back in solitary after ripping the hens feathers off with his over amourous advances,also we need to protect the chicks...the banties have moved in with the big girls. He has a lovely pen but I guess it's just not the same away from his honeys. I think it is driving him stir crazy and it's not how I want him to live,can't trust him now though otherwise I'd let him wander about like I used to.

OH is looking forward to having Dennis with chips  :(

Not been to see them at all this weekend. Have been away camping...well Friday night we came home as the midges were swarming. Not ever been bothered by them but I'm covered in itchy spots now.  We went off again on Sat. Up the coast instead of inland,much nicer.

Anyway I'm planning on sending Bertha back to Dicky and putting all the chicks together. Those Orpys chicks are massive! Woo hoo!  Have had all the chicks outside and they are getting along well.  Have a favourite Orpy already  ::)  I call he/she Angel because he/she has gorgeous creamy plummage. Lovely looking bird and he/she is NOT going whatever sex he/she is!! All the Orpys love to sit on your lap,hopefully my son will become attached to an Orpy hen and maybe feel a bit better. Gotta find out the sexes yet...looks like three cocks and three hens  :(   :) I may be completely wrong ofcourse and hopefully they'll be all hens...hows that for wishful thinking!!

OO I haven't caught up...hows your chicks?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal