Author Topic: Who sent me celery, sweet pepper, lettuce...?  (Read 1867 times)

sally_cinnamon

• Acre
  • "A posse ad esse" - From possibility to actuality
    • Got a new website - still not finished!!
Who sent me celery, sweet pepper, lettuce...?
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:30:19 »
Hello,
I got a bit slap happy when deleting my message box and now cannot remember which kind individual sent me seeds including celery, sweet pepper and lettuce  :-[ ... I also can't remember if I was supposed to be sending a swap  :-[  :-[ - so to whoever is sitting waiting for a delivery to arrive, please let me know who you are!!! I would like to thank you at least...  (The envelope came with "sally cinnamon" written on the back and the seeds were in their original packages, if that helps...)
Many thanks....

PS The postmark was Bradford, if I remember correctly...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 12:40:24 by sally_cinnamon »
Thank you to all who donated to the Moonlight Half Marathon Walk in aid of St Catherine's Hospice - my mum and I raised just over £300!!!    ............     Thanks!  :-)

Biscombe

• Hectare
  • Spanish Gardening In Orgiva
Re: Who sent me celery, sweet pepper, lettuce...?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 22:47:25 »
It may have been me! I sent loads of seeds off on tuesday! whats your real name? On my list I either used real or mamber names!

sally_cinnamon

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 11:29:30 »
Hi Biscombe,
I do remember having had contact with you RE seeds, so its a possibility... My real name is {takes sneaky peek round to see if anyone is listening...} Nina  {hush hush} and I'm in Preston... :)
Thank you to all who donated to the Moonlight Half Marathon Walk in aid of St Catherine's Hospice - my mum and I raised just over £300!!!    ............     Thanks!  :-)

sarah

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 11:43:44 »
i really like both your cat avatars, they're great.

sally_cinnamon

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 11:45:47 »
i really like both your cat avatars, they're great.
Cute aren't they?  I actually meant to say that too, Biscombe - yours is adorable! ;D

deboydoyd

• Half Acre
  • Bit of digging - it'll be fine
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 19:53:33 »
It was me! member name deboydoyd. I sent you my 'real' name & address yesterday at your request. You said you had mint & beetroot for me, I'm so glad someone else is as bad as me for forgetting stuff
Helen

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 20:40:29 »
you think you've got it all under control and then boom, you've got seeds and emails and pms coming out of your ears hoping that you've remembered everything and everyone.  lol

i think i'm up to date ........ so far.   ::)
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

sally_cinnamon

• Acre
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 09:35:12 »
Phew, glad i'm not the only one!  Thanks Helen for the seeds, I have them on the go!   ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal