Author Topic: fire  (Read 1589 times)

the wizards sleeve

• Not So New ...
fire
« on: May 21, 2006, 17:11:19 »
hi all got some bad news today went up to the garden today and found my mates shed had been set on fire by kids :o rotovator and tools are a total loss

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: fire
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 17:59:05 »
OMG I'm SO sorry. Was this out of the blue or has yr site been targetted before? Are the Plod involved/interested even? Yr friend got any lottie shed insurance?  OH b***er! He must be feeling....well....gutted? ::) - tonight..

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 19:13:47 »
i'd love to get hold of one of the little scoundrels and set fire to them ...... just for fun, or cos i was bored ...... as i'm sure that would be their excuse.

would his/her h/hold insurance cover it ?

bl**dy nuisance though and leaves a bad taste. 

so sorry  :'(
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 22:44:00 »
Really sorry to hear your news. What the hell do the blighters get out of this sort of thing.?

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 23:07:53 »
it happened to someone on my site a couple of years back; that turned out to have been a disgruntled ex-employee, and he eventually got compensation from the creep. Pity they can't catch them every time, then it wouldn't happen.

the wizards sleeve

• Not So New ...
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 08:15:43 »
it happens all to often at the allotments site it is a big site and very hard to keep an eye on all the time the police are involved but no one seen it happen so no witness
there were three fires started on  the same night it was started by kids setting fire to manure heaps
to top it all of he has no insurance i feel gutted for him all of my tools were in there as well so we did lose out big style

weedbusta

• Hectare
  • glasgow
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 18:04:16 »
i feel so gutted for you both. i was broken into last year and only had a mess to clear, nothing of any value was taken, and i was broken hearted. i hope youre both back on your feet soon and please don't let it put you off. don't let them win.x

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal