Author Topic: me and me sarnie  (Read 4646 times)

Curryandchips

• Hectare
Re: me and me sarnie
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 13:13:54 »
chicken poo on boots - surely this would demand a premium...

I agree, surely this would make them collector's items ...
The impossible is just a journey away ...

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 13:44:56 »
Cleaning suedy-nubock-type boots - be warned! I've gotta pair of Clarks shoes in that stuff - dark mulberry colour with black trim.Nice, they are. Used one of those 'specially for' cleaners.......well, it was OK-ish....thing is, my feet are always bright red after I wear them now :-[

Juliet

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 17:56:46 »
Heldi, you've gone blonde again!  I've just done a picture of you with dark hair - I'll have to do it again now!

(If you haven't been to the BBC lately & don't know what I'm talking about, mine are here:  http://photobucket.com/albums/f164/JulietMontague/Family%20and%20Friends/ & the site they're made on is here: http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php).

PS Couldn't find a chicken to put in pic so gave you a Spook instead.  Not sure about the pink ribbons though ...

Margi

• Quarter Acre
  • Yeah, sure!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 23:12:02 »
Hi Heldi!

Personally I'm not too sure about the boots - they'd look nice in purple though... 

I can't be doing with these people who dye their hair - my purple hair is entirely natural, if a little less impressive since I took it swimming for an hour on Tuesday, and it's getting the same unkind treatment again tomorrow... I'll be pink myself by next Friday!!!

I have a neighbour who works for one of the big mail-order companies, and have this month bought a pair of pale blue suede boots from them for less than a fiver, which I have proceeded to purplify - they're a bit clumpier than yours, and sadly lacking in chicken poo! Oh well, I can dream...

Margi x

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 10:18:24 »
Alishka...red feet...surely that is a warning not to get too close!

Juliet ...I like my doll. Don't matter about the hair because mine in somewhat multi coloured !  I have to say I look a bit librarian type in my doll...funnily enough I wanted to be a librarian when I was a kid. I liked the idea of loosening my hair,taking my specs off and revealing an altogether more racey side heehee!  Spook wears blue generally but I'm sure he won't mind the pink ribbons too much...they match his nose!

Margi, I knew you wouldn't dig my boots lol! Dig a hole and bury them more like! Actually isn't it strange...I  posted the pics so show off my cheeky hen (Lilly) and my hair and boots have got more attention haha! Those boots do come in a lovely shade of blue too. I've seen purpley walking boots on the Hawkshead website. Very nice and about £28.  Can't beat a fiver though, that is amazingly good.

Have you really dyed your hair purple or are you pulling my leg??!! I want to see evidence!!  I'll be most impressed if you have. Saw a lassie in a restaurant with purple hair,she had glasses to match an all. Looked dead good and I couldn't help but look and admire it. She probably thought I was a right nutter. I'm as sane as a chicken I'll have you know!

Margi

• Quarter Acre
  • Yeah, sure!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 11:45:10 »
Hiya Heldi

I'm not kidding, but I don't do photos - you'll just have to ask Plocket if I'm mad enough to do it, or wait until she sees us to confirm it for you! Actually it's not totally purple, but there's definitely more purple than blonde now...

I'm not quite as sane as a chicken, but I'm hoping for some improvement!!!

Margi x

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 16:50:20 »
Right ,I'll have to ask P to take a sneaky pic !

Margi

• Quarter Acre
  • Yeah, sure!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 19:53:31 »
Maybe I didn't make myself clear about photos - it's not going to happen, and you will get Plocket into trouble if you try to incite her to it...! Maybe you could just trust us?

Margi xxx

Juliet

• Half Acre
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 22:35:34 »
Glad you like the doll, Heldi.  What a wonderful reason for wanting to be a librarian!!

I'm with Margi on the boots - they'd need to be purple ... though I'd settle for green, or red - well, just as long as they weren't pink, really  ;D .  I don't wear leather though (due to being veggie) & it doesn't seem to have occured to the people who make man-made shoes that veggies might like something other than cheap black plastic occasionally.  The only shoes I can get in different colours are canvas, & they're not terribly waterproof!

Meant to say - your hen reminds me of my doves - they haven't quite taken to perching on my knee when I'm having lunch, but if I eat without feeding them first, they march up & down in front of the french windows & stare at me accusingly ...  ::)

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 21:30:40 »
I don't know why it's taken me so long to find those great pics Heldi.
And I love the boots, great colour.

MM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal