Author Topic: Crufts  (Read 4600 times)

joji

• Hectare
Crufts
« on: January 16, 2006, 22:53:21 »
Hi

Just thought I would let you all know I am off to crufts in March. If anyone has a favorite breed of dog they would like a picture of let me know and I will get you some good ones, and will post them on here some where. :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Crufts
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 23:29:33 »
joji. Yes please!! King Charles Cavalier (for me) and GSD for my son. He always says to Elsa I am going home to see a REAL dog now, so maybe a real good looking one will make him be quiet. The lady who owns the kennels where I take Elsa goes to crufts every year she breeds GSD's but I don't know if she enters any.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:02:07 »
Are you a spectator or will you be showing ?

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 11:09:49 »
Hi Heldi

I will be showing a friends dog. She has leonbergers. ;D

I will also be goingt o see all my husky friends and Mal friends to help them out with tolet visits and grooming. :)

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:40:07 »
Hi Joji,

Not for me, but both my daughters love Border Collies so any snaps would be hugely appreciated. And good luck with the showing ;D

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 12:17:53 »
ok Rob :)
Iwill try and get some agility & fly ball shots  as well as some of them in the show ring. :)

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 12:20:50 »
Thanks, my daughters will love you forever! Ever since we stayed on a farm that had two BC's last year they've been pestering me to get them one each - not very practical in a Sarf London terrace :o

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 13:58:24 »
will we see you on the telly then?
hope you'll be wearing your a4a t~shirt ;D
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 14:52:07 »
will we see you on the telly then?
hope you'll be wearing your a4a t~shirt ;D

I might be on tv. ;D But no I won't be wearing an A4A t- shirt because I havn't got one yet :-[ also. I have to dress smartly. So I will be wearing a sweat shirt with a wolf on and a t- shirt with a husky on until I change into my suit for when I go in the show ring. You don't dress posh you dress to compliment the dog and it's colours. But you also dress in a bland way so you don't draw the judges eye away from your dog. :)

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 17:19:34 »
Yes please! Any picture of any Airedale terriers would be great! Absolutely LOVE them- especially as I've never had a dog!  :o :o

Sara

• Not So New ...
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 17:38:20 »
Could you get pictures of some Staffy's please

sara

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 18:11:27 »
Ok guys no worries. I am keeping notes on this too. ;D

fluffygrue

• Acre
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 16:19:53 »
Erm.. something obscure.. How about a Polish Lowland Sheepdog? They're lovely.. Or a Tibetan Terrier one for my mum..

Have fun at Crufts - we went last year and had lots of fun. Don't think I could cope with going every year, though! :)

Melanie

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 17:33:39 »
;D

Dont want to swamp you with requests...but can we have some shots of whippets please?!!!

Jealous, me!!! Always wanted to go!!

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 21:20:13 »
Ok so that is ~

Lorna ~ Cavalier King Charles
Robkb ~Border Collie
Dan2 ~ Airdale Terrier
Sara ~ Staffies
Fluffy Grue ~  Polish Lowland Sheepdog & Tibbetan Terrier
&
Katynewbie ~ Whippets

I don't mind doing more. I have plenty of memory cards. :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 21:45:20 »
joji. Please can I also have GSD (real handsome one please ;D)
BTW. Sharne has got her collar off, just waiting to book X-rays now. Vickie said she is full of life so looking good at present.  Lorna

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 22:01:17 »
It sounds like fun Jill and a bit stressful...going into the ring and all that.  I'll be keeping an eye out for you on the telly  :)

Dan2 my rotty pregnant dog Jaz (long gone)got out whilst in heat. I ended up with three male rottweiler x airedale puppies ! They were really funny looking, absolutely enormous,very boisterous, bags of trouble and tonnes of laughs. What a cross!! I found them all good homes and I know they were loved to bits. I'm laughing just remembering them.

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 22:01:36 »
Yes I will do you a GSD too Lorna. :)

Great news on Sharne. keep me posted. :)

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 22:06:32 »
It sounds like fun Jill and a bit stressful...going into the ring and all that.  I'll be keeping an eye out for you on the telly.

It isn't a case of stress Heldi. It is mostly people who are confident in them selves that show dogs. I feel very confident. I would only get nervous if I got into the big ring at the final night in the main ring because of all the cameras and being on TV :-[. If I can I will give you all a wave.

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 22:21:11 »
Really obscure question: do we have an A4A t-shirt? If so why not?  ;)How do we recognise each other at Crufts or on the Algarve? ;) ;) Some on Dan : don't keep us in suspenders? ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal