Author Topic: Growing plan for this year?  (Read 1368 times)

Tulipa

• Hectare
Growing plan for this year?
« on: January 16, 2006, 13:17:26 »
About October time last year someone started a thread about what they are going to grow this year which had taken on board many of the comments from here.  I have spent quite a bit of time searching for it but with no luck and just wondered if anyone knows which thread it was. I could kick myslef now as I should have made my choices when I saw it!  Thanks in advance if anyone knows where it is!

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
Re: Growing plan for this year?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 13:46:38 »
Mutant Hobbit had "plan of allotment what do you think?" on Jan 8th if that's any help.

flowerlady

• Hectare
  • "Tug-o-Weeed!"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 14:05:50 »
Tulippa, I am at the moment working up two charts.

One is an embellished version of a fantastic chart JennyM sent me, thank you to you lady!  ;D (I have added a few veg that she did not have on her chart)

The other is a companion planting version for fruit, herbs and veg.  This is taking a bit of time to do but have been collecting data for a while now.

If you like when the messaging system is up and running you could PM me an email.  Both are on excel spreads.
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven: a time to be born and time to die: a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted.     Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2

bupster

• Hectare
    • Plot Holes
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 14:36:18 »
Flowerlady, I'd love to have a look at those charts as well, if it isn't too rude of me to ask. I'm trying to plan the next part of my plot (should I ever get it cleared) and need all the help I can get  :)
For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else.

http://www.plotholes.blogspot.com

flowerlady

• Hectare
  • "Tug-o-Weeed!"
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 14:53:10 »
No probs. 

Did you see the Dobies seed catalogue this year?  There is quite a good chart in it too!
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven: a time to be born and time to die: a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted.     Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal