Author Topic: It's Friday - yippee!!  (Read 4892 times)

wardy

• Hectare
Re: It's Friday - yippee!!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 17:52:47 »
What - she's "going" in it herself - not the dog!  Blimey
I came, I saw, I composted

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 18:03:26 »
No, lol, the woman is opening it herself so that I'll come round and fix it again     ::)
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

flower

• Half Acre
  • loves music almost as much as plants
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 18:09:08 »
must be the night for all the work do's for the oh ::) so hes off out and moi is defrosting a deli sh sticky toffee cheesecake and has the plonk opened ready for slurping heaven   :) plus i shall be reading a4a too and the music is already belting out over the surround sound if the neighbours knock i wont hear em ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 18:18:18 by flower »
i am an angel really honest  wink wink

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 18:15:35 »
Yes, talking of 'do's, this was going to be my next guitar gig ...

Unfortunately, circumstances didnt span out as I had hoped with my classes, and I had been let down after weeks of preparation whilst preparing for a new recording. Not the build up I needed for a public spot using new material ... so the easiest solution was wimp out and have a night on the beer.

Derekthefox :-\

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 19:39:58 »
I AM ANNOYED!! I have just bought a new hoover and I swear I read that this machine would turn itself on, do the hoovering without me moving off this chair. Think I will take it back because I have just noticed dog biscuit crumbs on the kitchen rug.
As I am being entertained, fed and watered by the kids all over the holiday (yippee) no need for me to worry about the dog hairs, crumbs, dust etc etc. I just won't let anyone through the front door.. PAULINE  Wardy is quite right about UC herself and me regarding housework. I have decided to put the numerous Christmas cards round the edges of the book shelves and on the window sills (instead of hanging them up) I have found they are wonderful for hiding the dust ;D
On a more serious note Wardy I so hope your young niece improves and enjoys better health.

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 19:48:24 »
I will be mostly digging this weekend  :) and will be making most of the meals  :) as I am getting near the end of term whereas OH will be trying to get assignments finished before nightmare time begins (she does it, I don't and like Derek struggle through the entire season of the self for the sake of my kids (home and school).  Sunday I need to make up pass the parcels and think of other party games for my class on Monday afternoon - I would rather plan a history lesson.  It's more interesting, relevant and a d**n site healthier (and cheaper for me) than a party.  Me and the better one are going out tomorrow night - don't know what to do yet.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

undercarriage plan

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 19:53:58 »
Chill out and unwind at the pics, Ady, loads of good stuff on at the min!! The go for drink and relaxl to state of slight unsteadiness....wrap up, long romantic walk home....or really long romantic walk home if chill too much at stage 2....have a lovely time whatever you do..

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 21:37:21 »
Ah well my partying night is not to be ... so you are stuck with me for the rest of the evening ...

Derekthefox :D

Yellow Petals

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2005, 22:03:35 »
Pah!  Fridays don't mean anything to me as I have to work Saturdays and Sundays!  >:(

Have just applied for a new job on the Youth Offending Team so fingers crossed  :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 22:33:10 by Yellow Petals »

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2005, 22:04:01 »
Wardy ,love and best wishes for your neice.

I've been in Tesco's tonight. I hate shopping. I got a text from one of my big brother's to get some wine for tomorrow. He and his lovely lady and my neice are coming up to my Ma's tomorrow for Christmas dinner. They are making it and we just have to turn up.  Sounds like a plan to me. :)

Sunday isn't planned but it will probably consist of going to the lotty to see my hens. I have 15 now  :o .  They are

Dennis the Menace.
Betty
Lilly
Tallulah
Blossom
Jessie James
Tammy Wingette
Dolly
Calamity
Zhaan
Chiana
Aeryn Sun
Toffee
Caramel
Ginger.
 ..erm 16
Aikendrum  my chicken of my dreams.
Not that you are in the slightest bit interested I just wanted to know I knew them all.

P.S.  I'm drinking Ernest and Julio Gallo  white grenache now
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 23:30:08 by Heldi »

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2005, 22:12:00 »
Oo, nice Heldi!  I am on a hot mug of coffee and 6 quality street.  I hate the man that made quality street, and the man who made marzipan.  Don't they know what all this chocolate and toffee and candy does to your hips!!!???

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, caramel cup...........

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2005, 22:31:01 »
EJ   One tin (1.3kg) already eaten. Three more waiting to be wrapped. That is of course if they all get as far as the wrapping paper

YP Good luck . Hope you get your new job.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2005, 23:01:38 »
Lorna!  Shocking!!  :o  Thing is, I stand there, head in fridge, telling myself I don't want them, don't need them, am not hungry, and keep telling myself that as the second one pops into my mouth!  GGRR.  No will power at all!  Think I lost that when I gave up smoking!!  GGRR some more!!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2005, 23:17:17 »
EJ I made the mistake of leaving the first tin on the  breakfast bar. Lorna jnr kept looking at them , in the end I said OPEN THEM. well once they were opened that was it. Definitely no will power this end. I need to get will power back, I gave up smoking years ago when I had cancer but I am afraid the night we lost Charlie I started smoking again. I don't smoke nearly as much as before but still too many. I am working towards the next giving up completely.. Trouble is the other three tins of  quality street are in my bedroom and when I am propped up in bed reading (can't go to sleep without an hour with a book) the d**n things are staring at me ;D ;D

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2005, 23:22:03 »
EJ,Lorna...my local garden centre has been giving a box of Lindt choccies away with every £15 you spend. Just happen to be my favs and i just happen to have an awful lot of things to buy at the garden centre right now!

There is a tub for any unwanted boxes of chocs at the exit. They go to some charitable cause. You know that noise on Family Fortunes when they get an answer wrong...that is what goes through my head when I glance at that tub.

Lorna give those ciggies up. There are people pregnant on this website,they don't need to breathe in that stuff!   There...will that make you stop?!  And hands out of the choccies too!

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2005, 23:27:07 »
Am so gutted that I'm not on the list  .... *hic*
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2005, 23:30:58 »
look again you drumkenache

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2005, 23:36:32 »
And apologises to the nurturing  ladies on here, it was just a phase I was going through  ..... I still remember you fondly     {:¬)#

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2005, 23:50:21 »
bggr ! trips over k/board whilst trying to remmeber where the toilet is  .... and what I'm supposed to do when I get there  ...oopz !  sorry missus , I thoght this was my bedroom ....  refills glass  ....

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2005, 23:53:41 »
have you had a kebab ?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal