Author Topic: bulbs  (Read 2263 times)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
bulbs
« on: September 14, 2005, 18:46:08 »
Called in the garden center today after taking kids to dentist , ending up spending £50.00 on bulbs , all daffodil's and tulip's a few alliums and along handled blubber to put the bulbs in ,i think i got a bit carried away i have 200 dafs to put in and 5o tulips 40 alliums , i love spring and spring flowers ,just have my work cut out for me now planting all the bulbs so i no what i will be doing the weekend weather permitting

Palustris

• Hectare
Re: bulbs
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 18:51:07 »
Don't worry Dibber, I have over 50 kilograms of daffodilis to plant and we have not even been to buy this years bulbs yet!.
Hope the bulb planter saves you a few blisters!
Gardening is the great leveller.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 18:53:59 »
Wow! It'll look wonderful!! I've not bought any this year!! No space and no time  :'( :'( :'(! But normally get quite good show with what's in already, fingers crossed!! My favourite so far is some dwarf narcissi with the blue wood anemones. Anyway, Dibs, you know Bob'll help.....!  ;) Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 19:05:38 »
thanks palustris bought a bulb planter last year, but it was cheap and done about 5 holes then broke ,so have bought a much better stronger one this year well bought is not the word, i don't no whether i had a bargin or i am dishonest the lad that served me forget to take for the bulb planter thought he had charge me wrong , when i got in the car check the receipt and was not on there so off i drove, i think it was a bargin  :) :) :) hope you have some help Eric

ps thanks lottie you could allways put bob in the post he will be here by the weekend

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 19:08:08 »
One very cross, confused frog winging his way to you!!! Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 19:09:57 »
thanks lottie will pay for the post  ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 19:15:39 »
Awwww, call it a gift  ;)!1 Anyway you have to pay for his lippy now....... Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 19:18:00 »
will send him back with lippy under arm and cocktail stick in the other hand to poke you with  ;D ;D ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal