Author Topic: My Babies!  (Read 1890 times)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
My Babies!
« on: September 22, 2005, 15:30:13 »
I managed to get my 5 dogs together all at once, that is a miracle in this house, here they all are, they are a nightmare to look after but I love them all;

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
Re: My Babies!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 15:34:28 »
  :)
Awwwwwwww...who is the one on the right?
Gorgeous!!!

;D ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 15:38:05 »
Katey are you on about the little brown and white one on the right, if so he is a papillion , he only has one eye but is still a horror ,the other dog on the right is a lurcher he is a real old boy now 15 nearly and has really bad legs , he is such an gentle old boy

Jessie

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 16:07:08 »
They are lovely Dibber. How did you keep them still, they're all looking at something with great expectation!!

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 16:09:57 »
my son was sat on the settee with some nice doggy treats

Jessie

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 16:46:26 »
they're very well mannered and polite :D

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 21:46:37 »
What a great bunch Dibber - all look very well behaved, but I know from experience that looks can be deceiving ;D  Love the little papillions.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 22:06:12 »
i think i must be mad Wardy with 5 dogs and 4 kids , never a quite minute in our house but i love it really , GG there not bad dogs really but they have moments, the papillions are very well behaved the lurcher is good to ,but the jack and her baby which is a cross with the lurcher  are a pair of nutters

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 15:03:06 »
i know the feeling wardy, very loving dogs jacks but very protective , my jack is called marmite you either love her or hate her lol the kids picked the name , marmite is oh dogs she chose him and he has been working in London away the last couple of weeks only get home weekends and she has played me up rotton

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 17:08:21 »

Awwww they are all gorgeous  :-* bless them  :-* and well done to your lad getting them to sit still for so long LOL!

It's funny to see the different sized dogs sitting together,l have Zak on the other dog thread which is a Rough Collie and a Chihuahua,but she is camera shy  ::) ::) ever since l took a pic of her with the flash on my camera,she runs when she see's me get it out LOL!
I will one day get a pic of them together.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal