Author Topic: looking sorry  (Read 2451 times)

flower

• Half Acre
  • loves music almost as much as plants
looking sorry
« on: September 16, 2005, 15:52:51 »
just thought i would share a pic of my pup who was caught in the act of digging to australia ,or trying to ;D then sat there looking very sorry for himself when told off

[/img]

i am an angel really honest  wink wink

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: looking sorry
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 15:56:20 »
Aaaw, he looks so cute.

flower

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 15:59:09 »
ta tulippa he is cute, 11 weeks old this sunday and very funny to watch when he is up to his crazy antics :) ( soz about the pic size i dunno how to resize it)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 15:07:15 »
ahh he is so sweet  :) :) :)

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 15:12:55 »
Flower he is gorgeous.  Has he got a name yet??
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

flower

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 18:22:21 »
hi mimi yes he is called jed  and hes looking even sorrier for himself at the mo after having his vet check and first jab ( i think the vet searching for his testicles alarmed him a bit ::) ;D)
Wardy i am well used to dogs having had 2 border collies in the past one of whom passed on last yr aged 17 :'(  , but its all fun and games at the mo teaching him whats what  and roll on when i can go for lovely long walks with him after his 2nd lot of jabs  :D

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 21:52:09 »
Aw flower, he looks absolutely gorgeous.  I could eat them at that age.  Well you know what I mean not eat but cuddle to death!!!!   Hope you have many many happy years with him.  Bless!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 23:16:26 »
What a cracker he is beautiful .  As you previously have had dogs I am sure there is no need to mention INSURANCE. I have been so glad that we took out insurance for Elsa as within a few weeks the vets bills amounted to £500.. Heres wishing you many years of happiness with him..... Lorna.

flower

• Half Acre
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 11:00:29 »
Thanks lorna :) and thats a very good point about insurance which we have taken out, (it was taken out as soon as he had been vet checked)
About 7 or 8 yrs back one of my other dogs needed  treatment at the vets which cost over 350 quid  :o money i couldnt spare at that time and had no insurance either ,but i had to pay it  but it was a lesson to be more prepared for the next time when the dogs might need vet help.

flower

• Half Acre
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 11:41:48 »
aww wardy he is lovely ( if you took that as you were posting  then he could be about to get up and go off in a huff ;D) it didnt cost me overmuch for the other dogs like you say the main costs are the worming flea treatments etc but the time i paid that large amount the dog was in labour and the pup was stuck so i had no choice but to get her sorted.Fingers crossed i wont have many if any probs with jed but im covered for it now anyway  ;)

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 12:51:59 »

He is gorgeous flower  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* is he white all over ?

Wardy he looks great for his age and sounds a right character LOL!

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 14:24:08 »

Aw he is lovely Flower.

flower

• Half Acre
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 13:14:07 »
hi bambi  :) yes he is white all over, well he was till he just went out and had a quick roll in the dirt  ::) and wardy blimey what you feeding the mutt to give him so much energy at 14. As for being a pain in the butt when i first had my other dog i used to work part time , one day i came bk to find she had literally chewed the skirting board off the wall in the hallway where she had been left ( thats when i taught her every swearword known to man and beast ;))

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal