Author Topic: Evil ba******  (Read 13923 times)

DocAlgae

• Not So New ...
Evil ba******
« on: September 12, 2005, 09:28:33 »
Some evil *$£*%** shot our tabby cat Louie with an airgun yesterday afternoon.  After four hours surgery, he's had his spleen removed, and holes in his kidney, stomach and intestines sorted out.  He's still alive this morning, but there's a real danger of infection and kidney failure.  The vet said she had never seen anything like it and that he must have been shot at point blank range.  What sick person would do such a thing? :'(

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: Evil ba******
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:44:27 »
What a dreadful thing to do, your poor cat.  I am sending all my good wishes to you and hoping Louie makes a full recovery.  What kind of insane person can do such a thing to a poor defenseless animal!!!

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 09:45:54 »
Sorry to hear about your cat, have sent you a personal message. Hope Louie pulls through.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 09:46:21 »
Oh Doc, I'm so sorry to hear your news of Louie.   It's frightening to think that there are such evil people amongst us.  I do hope that Louie makes a full recovery :-*
Happy gardening all...........Pat

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 10:26:33 »
THat is just horrible. I really don't understand how people can do that - and they probably think it's fun. sick.  >:( >:( >:(

Hope Louie recovers fully. Give him a hug from me.
gone to pot :D

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 12:51:51 »
Doc I am so very sorry to hear this dreadful news  :'(  There are real monster out there and it is frightening they are living among us  >:(
Hope Louie will recover - Big hugs to him from me and doggies.  :-*
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 13:31:24 »
 :'(
I travelled to a mystical time zone
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

Maddy

• Half Acre
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 14:12:30 »
Your poor cat  :'( that's unbelievable. 

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

M.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 15:06:35 »
That's awful Doc  >:(, I do hope Louie recovers, best wishes. Lottie. :'(

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 15:54:09 »
 >:( Evil Sicko's >:( They make me want to puke...all over them >:(

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 15:57:29 »
doc that is so  sad , i don't know what is up with the world we live in today makes me wonder , who in there right mind could do a thing like that they must be sick , but i am a great believer in what go rounds comes round , they will get what there are due, i wish you cat all the best and hope it makes a full recovery

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 17:06:42 »
Oh, Doc, what a dreadful thing to hapen to you and Loiue.  My thoughts are with you both and I hope he makes a full recovery.

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 17:15:54 »
I hope Louie pulls through and isn't mentally injured through this.  Please let us all know how he gets on.  We're rooting for him.
Get with the beat Baggy

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 22:38:55 »
Just like to add my hopes for a complete recovery for Louie. You must be so mad and saddened that some horrible person/persons could do this vile thing.  Please let us know how Louie gets on.   Lorna

Jill

• Hectare
  • S E London
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 23:34:27 »
That really is horrendous.  Poor Louie and poor you.  Really hope he makes it through.

DocAlgae

• Not So New ...
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 09:54:39 »
A quick update for you all (and thanks for your good wishes) - he's in a pretty bad way at the moment.  His kidney function is deteriorating and the vet is most worried about the injuries to his stomach and intestines.  He won't eat (rather understandably) which is also problematic as he needs protein to start the healing process.  He looked so sad and small when we went to see him last night.  He seemed to know we were there though because he started purring.  I'm waiting for the vet to call me back at the mo to tell me how he got on last night.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 10:05:19 »
Thanks for the up-date Doc.  Looks like all the positive vibes are working at the moment, fingers crossed.  Animals are amazing aren't they.  I remember when one of our dear departed dogs was very ill with a tumour on his spine.  He couldn't use his back legs, but his tail never stopped wagging as soon as he saw us.  Just broke my heart so I understand exactly what you are going through at the moment.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 10:10:53 »
Thanks for the update Doc. I'll keep everything crossed for Louie and you.

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 10:42:14 »
thanks for the update doc , think we are all hoping and praying for you and louie

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 15:42:55 »
Have only just read this.DA, it's a terrible thing to happen but not new - we had the same thing happen to a cat many years ago because he "trespassed" into someone's garden and the perpetrator bragged about doing it!  Good thing is our cat survived and flourished tho I don't think his injuries were as serious as poor Louie's.

Thinking of you.....
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal