Author Topic: OK..Fess up, who did it??  (Read 2075 times)

undercarriage plan

OK..Fess up, who did it??
« on: August 26, 2005, 18:22:13 »
I have spent most of my afternoon receiving calls from chicken fanciers Nationwide!! Not having any chickens, was I bit surprised....... ??? ??? ??? One young lad phoned and I asked what the number was in this particular magazine and it's no mistake, my number!!! I've had orders for bantums, asked how to increase egg laying..... even got told off for false advertising!!!  ::) must dash, expecting call on inseminating Rhode island reds any min........ ;D ;D ;D Lottie

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
Re: OK..Fess up, who did it??
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 19:00:27 »
here's a little quiz for you

since you're obviously diversifying ~half the pt for chickens & the rest for your hanging basket empire
;D ;D

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 19:12:25 »
5 and 7?? Now I know I have too much time on my hands.. ::), And like your plan!! Lottie  ;D

daisymay

• Hectare
  • Bedfordshire
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 19:27:19 »
shouldn't laugh!!  ;D  :-[

that is very funny! the advertisers prob thought you didn't have enough to do, so could handle something else on, what seems to be, the never ending list of stuff you manage to cram into a day!  :)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 19:44:20 »
Ha ha ha Lottie,

you just go from one hilarious event to the next  !

Apparently laughing is good for the health, so perhaps I should just say thank you ! ! !!

Ha ha ha

All the best, Derekthefox  ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 21:16:11 »
Hate not being busy DM, Start getting jittery and hence start something else  :-\....problem being when I am busy, everything all other new plans spin out of control!! Also bit too impulsive for my own good, tend to act first think later!! As you've probably gathered! But on the whole, all ends well.  By the way...you ain't met my sister  ;D ;D ;D...  Lottie

Svea

• Hectare
  • ...getting the hang of things...
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 13:50:03 »
we used to be called by people asking for a dental appointment, as, yes, we used to share almost the same number as the surgery.
hope the magazine runs an apology/correct numbers next week. i would contact them and complain.
Gardening in SE17 since 2005 ;)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 19:31:29 »
'Act first, think later' Lottie?

Hmmm, been there myself, so I can sympathise, but we only come this way once eh?
As Svea has suggested, I would recommend you contact the magazine concerned . . .

Hope you are staying sane  ;D ;D ;D

Derekthefox  :D

Merry Tiller

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 22:07:22 »
Actually it's no's 1 and 7

undercarriage plan

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2005, 00:17:04 »
I believe you! But what's wrong with 5 then? Put me out of my misery!! Lottie  ;D

MutantHobbit

• Half Acre
  • There's a bl**dy great big plane near my allotment
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 14:25:24 »
The eyebrows are missing on Chuck no 5. ;)  Mind you I'm feeling a bit of a dunce as I didn't notice the different comb on number 2 until it was pointed out to me. :-[  Fiendish! ;D
Sheldon, Birmingham.  I've put the pin on Google Earth where my shed is, in the allotments.  It's in an area with a satellite photo which is cool!  You can't miss it, there's a bl**dy great big Airport next door!

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 14:34:25 »

Lottie you mean mum n dad never broke the mould when you came along  :o :o
   oohhhhhhhhhhh  my more than 1 lottie would be quite a handful ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 17:50:53 »
I'm the youngest, Jaggy!! Blame my sis! Similarities are frightening, neither one knows left from right, us in car trying to give directions to each other is really scarey....She's lovely!! Big Bro is business man and looks on us two with fond bemusemnt, I think.....! 2 Yearly family hols a scream too.....!  19 of us........ 8) Lottie ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal