Author Topic: Hi Twospot  (Read 1443 times)

weedy gardener

• Not So New ...
Hi Twospot
« on: July 05, 2005, 13:36:45 »
Finally, I managed to make it work!  I may be an infrequent visitor here as I'm not all that good with computers or in fact anything more technological than a pencil and paper.  It's a wonder I got this far...
Thanks for your help in getting this sorted out. 
Hope your weather is better than mine (currently peeing it down).  I find I notice it more now that Michael (nearly 3) and Sophie (17 months) always want to be chargin' about in the garden.
WG

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
Re: Hi Twospot
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 14:16:25 »
Hi Weedy Gardener, glad you made it  ;D.

Looks like it's trying to rain here too, and I've got washing out  >:( and I know what you mean about little ones wanting to charge about the garden (I got a 3yr old)and they always want to go out most when it's peeing down  ::).

Anyway, now you've managed to get this far, next thing is to post a message on the Recipes board and ask if anyone can help with recipes for your Mum's allergies. Good luck in your quest, hope to see you here again soon.

Twospot.

weedy gardener

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 12:26:25 »
I've just been over to R4A now.  Looks like there might be a help-base there already (Emma-Jane?) which is good.  Feeling generally less concerned about mum and dad now as the research procss is underway at last.  They are quite astonished that everyone should be so willing to help the parents of someone they don't really know!  Thanks to you and everyone, we really appreciate it! :D  wg

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 21:48:26 »
Hi WG, Glad you're finding the help you need. It's bad enough (for people like myself with a Cow's milk intolerance) trying to find things that don't contain Cow's milk, egg seems to be in more things. I say personally, thank goodness for Goat's milk, don't know where I'd be without it.

Emma-Jane's daughter suffers from an allergy to eggs, so she should be a great help. (Hope you don't mind me mentioning that EJ  ;D)

Glad to have been of some help to you WG.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 22:10:57 »
I had a niece who simply didn't grow for 18 months; eventually they worked out that it was allergy to cow's milk. Fortunately my sister already had a couple of goats, so she just increased the number and took the whole family off cow's milk.

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 22:20:20 »
Wish I could do that Robert, the Goat's milk in the shops is so expensive. I buy the full cream and dilute it 50/50 with water. Doing it this way brings the cost down to the same as organic Cow's milk.

Ho hum, if I ever win the lottery, the first thing I shall do is buy a house in the country with some land and buy a herd of dairy goats, I do love goats ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal