Produce > Edible Plants

Ezethas Krombek Blauwschok

<< < (3/3)

Hyacinth:

--- Quote ---

Ha haha, Lish, funneeee. Actually, capucijners are also a breed of monks you know.
--- End quote ---

I think I mentioned somewhere else that I'm fond of tombstones and ghoulish things? While my o/h used to give visitors the usual Cook's tour of Rome, I'd take them to lesser known places....the Cappucin Cemetary is Not to Be Missed!!! There are these cave-places with skeletons dressed in the brown robes in the niches and you look up and the vaulted ceilings are intricately decorated with patterns of bones :o  ... and some of the patterns aren't quite finished off  :o :o ... and some of the monks around are very very old ;D ;D ;D

Beer_Belly:

--- Quote ---
I once did see a hamburger served with a fried egg on top, weird. Almost as weird as putting beans on a slice of toast hahaha.
--- End quote ---

I put a fried egg on top of my beans on toast does that make me even weirder ???
-BB-

budgiebreeder:
Have you tried Beans on Toastwith Cheese on top then warmed under a grill.

ina:

--- Quote ---

I put a fried egg on top of my beans on toast does that make me even weirder ???
-BB-
--- End quote ---

What can one expect from a guy who paints himself blue for a t.v. show and calls himself Beer Belly. I rest my case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version