Author Topic: bit more of just hit post  (Read 4000 times)

ciaozzy

bit more of just hit post
« on: January 28, 2004, 01:55:11 »
Yo pees

Iz just gona babley babble and unwind me well balanced bod and let me qi flow through me... whhoooooooooooo tis nice I swear it .. valleting cars is piece of cake for this yin yanger peep, wax on wax off dead easy and ge t drive sum nicey cars too, not dead far loike only from and to the parking lots, so really no big deal, stil it pays good bread for te work and I needs the dough, to keep dss from getingon me case and making me takeany old jobbie, better working part time than hae to put up wiv that.... forms are mental and the questionsthey ask.. aintworth it rather go skint and live of me wits.. ca always busk if I had to.... gota
get down and compose 4 essays for accreditation for substance misuse... talking off adictions

Hey Mystic over the last 8 days how wold you rate your tw*tiness compared to 3 weeks ago.. and haveyou saved any dosh andifs you has, buy us a snickers til Friday when I get me wad for thewax on waxoff thang.

def babble and hit post

Oz

xxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: bit more of just hit post
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 02:56:07 »
Hi Ozzy,

Just off to bed but before I go Just got to say love the tiger!!!

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 03:10:19 »
If you, mystic and flower would like to send some of your yin and yang vibes my way, would be gratefully recieved just now!

Kate
Muddy Boots

ciaozzy

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 10:57:36 »
Yo Eileen
me tigers dead lush innit. searched the web for me tiger cuz i iz tiger in chinese astrology.. gruh purrrrrrrrrrr
andi iz well fierce, spesh when i makes meself lok biggy like this....

scary or wotty..

you mudz cant speak for mystic flower etc but will send some +ive vibes your way starting from... now... sure rest of peeps will too.. lifts here must
gowy and wax on and wax off for a few hours... wouldnt mindthe boses wifey giving me a blooody good waxing.... naughty naughty oz.. spnky spanky spanky naugthyboy oz wanting to cover new bosses wife in chocolate and then.. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY ,, ooer

def pre wax babble

Oz

xxxxx

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 11:09:55 »
Early birdies catchin wormies today  :D

Glad 2 hear car valeting is fun n groovy - nice to do somethin different now n again.  Me did substance abuse/addiction essay as part of me psychology studies - asked loads a students bout their drug use -was v interestin...is gud subject.

Addiction is hanging on thanks, am much less of a tw*t than I was, but still slightly tw*tish...had the odd one here n there, in the car, in a chair (I am Dr Suess  ;D) but make me feel sick so not doing it anywhere...is NASTY...

Say no to tw*tishness...
Peas xx

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 11:10:57 »
Vibes for MB (a lady  :D) - goods vibes, good vibes, good vibes, good vibes and more good vibes for you with lurv and happiness  ;D ;D ;D
Peas xx

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2004, 11:43:41 »
Thanks Mystic,

Not too sure about the lady bit though!

All vibes gratefully recieved!  Thanks to Oz too!

Never been on a site with so many peeps involved in psych before!  Could be back at work!  ;D

Kate
Muddy Boots

ciaozzy

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 15:20:55 »
Yo Mystic
you dne psychology.. skooly or adult edu ? I done social psychology at cardif uni on a part time course,,, got 20 credits... was gonna do abnormal
pyschology but events dictated otherwise... still theres next september.. just luuuurved studies on comformity and obedience and Milgrams "learning" xperiment still turns
me on andI iz still learning loads from it.. reckon every1 should do social psychology cuz it makes one think about just how individual they iz.. found out that I iz an ultraist,, hate it, really wish I wasn't cuz on several occassions I have put me own life in danger to help peeps.. thats why I walked out of job... stepped into a knife fight and broke it up... stooopid and dumb... am trying harder this time to consider own
personal safety 1st before acting... but if I iz honest... it dont work like that... blinking blonking mum always telling me when very young never to walk on by... and she always told me that the beggar in the street could be God, so they always get a few bob.. just in case... where the fork am I?  def psychobabble alertio..

back on track now... tis good you iz less of a terwat today cumeas you are taking steps to make sure you isn't gonna die a tw*t...

(this is where the edit iz.. cumeas = bcuz and nowt 2 do wiv the brown love thangy :) ..)

Might bend yer ear about various
levels of addictions.... I come from the veiw that it is the law that does moe harm and that all drugs should be legal ..that way we can treat and understand the problem better, which at the end
of the day is of benefit to us all...

oooh bit serious need a babble b4 I grow a beard and start buying jackets wiv leather elbows in them,,,, I iz far too sexy 4 that.. but then again.. :)

just hit post Oz

Oz

xxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2004, 19:46:54 »
Okay, well, just wanna clear my mind.......it is snowing here, coming down in sheets, the phobe rang and it was my mum, she lives in Surrey/  She was calling to tell me it is snowing down there, and they are in the middle of a huge thinderstorm and the most amazing lightening.  Next thing, she is crying on the phone, I know what is going to come....she is missing my dad, he loved the snow and biy would he have loved to have been out with his 4 grandkids playing in it - he was the biggest kid of all right up intil he died.  Funny the things that make ya sad, Christmas is tough, dad loved Christmas - everything about it, and he loved the long hot summers days, and now the snow.  Poor mum, I miss daddy more than I can exmplain, and I ache with lsos every day, I cannot even start to imagine how she feels.  We are a close family, and I would say, almost too close, if we weren't all so close, maybe we wouldn't all grieve so gard at loosing the daft old b*gger.  Anyhows, I told her she wasn't alone with the lightening, that Ross and Tim had it and she is convinced there will be rain, afterall, who has heard of tunder and lightening in the middle of a blizzard!?  Thanks all, feel better nbow, apologies for the spelling, it is a type and run kinda thing - better to type and air my feelings that to sit and cry and the kids to wonder what is wrong with mum.   :-/

flowerbaby_uk

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 20:33:13 »
Emma Jane sending you big hugs and  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) lots of smiles for you and your mum  trite though it may sound as least you have many lovely memories  and that is something to treasure and something no one or circumstance can take away from you and your family. Your father was obviously someone very special. I bet hes up there watching waiting to see the kids build snowmen :) My heartfelt sympathies to you and your mum

flower

flowerbaby_uk

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 20:36:49 »
Muddy sending you loads of happy vibes right now ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~they are special ones there to keep whenever needed hugs to you too muddy  :) :) :) :) :) :)

love flower :-*

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 20:56:36 »
EJ no apoligies necessary.  good to share.  like flower says, good you have such lovely memories, eventually they will dominate the grief.

Thanks flower, keep em coming, going to need them over the next few months!

Kate  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Muddy Boots

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2004, 00:26:01 »
Loverly memories of your Dad there EJ, can almost see him playing with grandkids - is good to remember and av a bit of a cry :'(  Bet he's pleased you're thinking of him...

Peas xx

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2004, 00:36:54 »
Psychology is top subject!  Re: addiction oz, the whole drug thang is v interesting and v political, as you say.  Stuff  that's legal is more addictive than stuff that isn't, stuff that's illegal generally is only illegal cos someone somewhere decided far too many people were thinking too much and bringin down the house.   Interesting how the law has changed through the ages based on economic growth and decline too...it's never just about the drugs...

Caffiene is apparently most addictive drug known to man...

Check out fab site on effects of different drugs on spiders ability to make webs...

http://missblackwidow.com/drugs.html

LSD spider, just a bit less effort than normal, caffeine spider, bollucsed!

Physics is the new psychology - more inroads into how we work as human beens done in quantum physics n chaos theory than in all psychology movements put together...

Lovin this stuff - tis about how we already live in the matrix...
http://www.simulation-argument.com/

Peas xx

ciaozzy

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 02:09:31 »
Yo EJ

nice one girl and thanks for sharing cuz it makes us all stronger and one day we will live in a society that has total empathy and is at ease wiv itself... tis nice to share the sad times as well as the good EJ.   bit yin and yang.. cheers EJ..

Yo Mystic

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY peeps stealing spidey away from famly and home then forcing spidey drugs then criticing spidies web making abilities... taking the pist or wot? also matrix.. understood it 1st time round.. could be happening... japanese peep think
that sleep/dream is the true reality.... I dont care ifits real or not.. mad to think that government joes actually believe this "state" system really works... best way to fight the state is flowerpower... nearly had them last time.. all ya need is luuurve. everbody now.. all you need is lurve lurve lurve is awl you need.

beatle babble lenony alert

nice links Mystic

also social economic thang.. who profits the most from drugs being illegal.... tell ya it aint the poor sod who is taking smack to block out the pain that his daddy b*ggered him senseless
as a child.. (sorry peeps, but there is a definate link betwen adiction and childhood abuse and the sooner we wrap our heads around the "why" the nearer we come to being a more open and just society.. thats me edit over now) then again some peeps think he should have more willpower and respect for the law which done nothing to protect him.. I wll never tell such a peep that taking smack is wrong.. could anyone when they know the full horrors of what happens to peeps every day in this green and pleasant land. But if such a peep appraoched me and said they wanted to overcome their addiction, I woud move heaven and earth to help them acheive tha goal.  yet it these who bear the brunt of negative streotyping and not the man with 2 houses who seems such a jolly nice chap wit his children in private education blah de blah de blah.. thse are the real scum.. having said that.. not all drug addicts are victims of abuse.

better get of me orse b4 I get thrown off... whooa neddy the horsey with nicey mane have some
sugar lumps and a nice crispy apple and a snickers:)

Oz

xxxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »

ciaozzy

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 18:29:11 »
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr blinking coldy or wot.... -4 twas here in cardy.....bbbbbrrrrrrrr again..
but still managed to think of me mate living near the border about 40 miles away where it was/is even colder.. brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr brrrrrrr bbbbbburrrrr
and I iz getting into thunderbird mode now and sending some warmth out to me mate as soon spring is here... spring always comes on the tail of a cold snap and hopefully everything has thawed for the new season... ground looked awesum this morning me buffolo onions there in the ground still
looking good and lovely surrounded by the heavy frostio..  brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr
all right for those northerners they probs wearing shorts and a t-shirt and sandals.. but we will have our own back when they cant take the heat, yaw not nose  
whad real sunstroke iz you lot up north.. oh no no no no. how the mary did i get into that north south thangy?... oh yeah can remember staying at a lodging in sunderland in 1979.. tell ya .. ice on the INSIDE of the window.... brrr brrrr brrr brrr brrr brrr spose -4 isa walkin the park really.. hate brrrr weather.. brrrrrrrrr hope everything thaws soonio :)::):)

Oz.... heating is on full blaster sand its still brrrr
gonna stick me thermals on.. wish Wales was in the Med where its nice and warmy

xxx

Ragged Robin

• Acre
  • Slugs and snails .....be afraid.... be very afraid
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 22:24:09 »
OOOOOOh Oz
the thought of you in your thermalss,.....mmmmmmmm

Loverly day here, walked everywhere when doing my errands, all crunchy underfoot.

In the snow everyones garden is equal.
Happy gardening, Robin x

ciaozzy

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 01:18:40 »
Yo Robin

I has them on already.. plus big
FO worky shirt... jeans and thermal sockies... blinking laminated flooring it may be blim proof but it aint half colder... and housey aint double
glazed either.. so coldy coldy coldy coldy x coldy...

ooh heres a jokey for yawl

Question:

what is the difference between a
cows tail and a mans tie?

Answer

The cows tail covers the whole ars*hole

Oz

xxxxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal