Author Topic: Chelsea  (Read 1114 times)

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
Chelsea
« on: May 26, 2005, 18:25:56 »
Has anyone been watching it?...Where has that twitch of Mr. T. 's head come from? Has he always had it or is it something I've just noticed? I keep finding myself watching for it now, I hope its just nerves and nothing serious.
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

ACE

• Hectare
Re: Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 19:22:50 »
I tried to watch it, but some of the people and comments got on my nerves. I went there yesterday and had a very pleasant day not so crowded as in the past and very well layed out.

Introduced myself to Deeds who is a member of A4A  and she was working  very hard  on a stall.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Re: Chelsea
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 23:38:17 »
Awww, glad you went and saw the lovely Dawny, Heritage.  That girl is always working hard!

Yup, been watching it this year and I do enjoy it...just about.  I like to see all of the gardens and plants and flowers (rather fancy some black millet for next year!), all of the dithering and time filling gets on my nerves, mind you, it does mean I can nip up and tuck the kids in!  ;D

I am rather keen on all of the dark, moody colours.  Love black/mauve flowers and the dark foliages and some of those deep burgundies are to die for!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal